PWD 607: Ho Ass Bayley

Status
Not open for further replies.

remember brie and horrible acting

jeez
that was terrible times

Yeah she not a fan but doesn’t mind it. She gets into a match or storyline from time to time. But she’s really chill about my wrestling watching needs and I am lucky to have great lady and child
That’s awesome !! I need to find me a lady that accepts my wrestling addiction lol.
What shows does she make you watch that your not that interested in

That’s awesome !! I need to find me a lady that accepts my wrestling addiction lol.
What shows does she make you watch that your not that interested in
Criminal minds and riverdale at the moment. I don’t mind those shows just wouldn’t watch them on my own. I’m suially sherdogging and now that I have baby play with baby while it’s on

Criminal minds and riverdale at the moment. I don’t mind those shows just wouldn’t watch them on my own. I’m suially sherdogging and now that I have baby play with baby while it’s on
The first season of Riverdale I enjoyed but by the second season I couldn’t stand watching it anymore.
Criminal minds I don’t watch never really piqued my interest.
Congrats on the baby dude!! How old ??

I’m very busy this summer. Smoking weed, popping pills, drinking vodka, negotiating intergalactic peace with the aliens from Kwizo 875, running around naked in the garden to frighten the mole people, maybe teaching a summer class and running several workshops.

Ok.

The first season of Riverdale I enjoyed but by the second season I couldn’t stand watching it anymore.
Criminal minds I don’t watch never really piqued my interest.
Congrats on the baby dude!! How old ??
Riverdale is too convoluted for me to understand.

6 months.

Riverdale is too convoluted for me to understand.

6 months.
It just got really goofy, with the Black Hood and more sets of Blossom twins . Then there was Jugheads arc. That season pretty much killed all my nostalgia for the Archie comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back