PWD 607: Ho Ass Bayley

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we previously reported, Shinsuke Nakamura was pulled from this past Tuesday’s Smackdown Live because he was bitten by a police dog. He had been scheduled to face Jeff Hardy for the US title. Now Cageside Seats reports that the Bakersfield Police Department has released an official report of the incident.

It reads: “On Monday, June 25, 2018, officers of the Bakersfield Police Department Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) Team were conducting a protective sweep of the Rabobank Arena in preparation for the WWE Live Summerslam Heatwave Tour. During the sweep, the EOD Team, which consisted of an explosive detection trained canine team and bomb technicians entered an area of the arena where an employee of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) was present. The canine entered the room to sweep for the presence of any explosive material. As the sweep took place the WWE employee was accidentally bit by the canine. The employee sustained an injury to his lower left leg. Medical aid was immediately summoned to the scene and the employee was transported to a local area hospital for medical treatment.

According to f4wonline.com, there is no timetable for Nakamura’s return and his status for the weekend shows in Japan is still up in the air.

{<jordan}

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: got bit by a drug dog

The dog is obviously racist against people from Asia, prolly spend all his time watching that Dog festival where the dogs are tortured. He doesn't understand the differences in the countries. He just wanted to make it home safe to his family.

Uh...that's already her gimmick.

Note that everyone seems to understand her anyway, and that she thinks she speaks normal (The episode with the Alamo sign in the Firehouse that burned the joint down). She's Boomhauer in all but name lmao.

I always remember the episode where his brother is getting married, and he turns up (voiced by Brad Pitt), and he's talking about his stag night, and Hank asks him what they were doing, and he says something like "YeahmanitslastnightoffreedomItellyouwhatsoyouknow...Go Pro, man!" and Hank, not realising he's talking about prostitutes says "Professional Entertainment!"

The first season of Riverdale I enjoyed but by the second season I couldn’t stand watching it anymore.

I had a similar arc inside of the first season. I went from being intrigued, to liking it, to being very close to tapping out, but swung back around to liking it. It's good for what it is, and it took a bit for them to figure it out but they're no longer trying to be something they're not.

Goddamn pal, it's independent contractor!
<21>

<Lmaoo>, DAMMIT

It's also been 19 years since the Austin/Taker WWF title match on Raw that's the highest rated match in the history of cable tv (a 9.5 and over 10.7 million viewers).

SmugLegitimateHalicore-max-1mb.gif

bro

I had a similar arc inside of the first season. I went from being intrigued, to liking it, to being very close to tapping out, but swung back around to liking it. It's good for what it is, and it took a bit for them to figure it out but they're no longer trying to be something they're not.

One of biggest things for me was just the portrayal of some the characters like Jughead, one minute he’s a white meat baby face with a little bit of an edgy attitude to leading a biker gang that seems more out of an old 50’s movie cliche.
The whole BH and the way they went about seemed to convoluted and by the time the payoff happens you’re like it should of been so and so and you were right the whole time til they screwed it with the false finish that hurt the end product for me.
I’m not expecting GOT typenwriting here but a little consistency would help it.
The whole Chic debacle too I couldn’t even stomach it.

It is what it is but it just won’t get my viewing time anymore.
Have you watched the American version of Animal Kingdom?? Now that show is money. They have three seasons out now. But I find it to be one of the better shows

As we previously reported, Shinsuke Nakamura was pulled from this past Tuesday’s Smackdown Live because he was bitten by a police dog. He had been scheduled to face Jeff Hardy for the US title. Now Cageside Seats reports that the Bakersfield Police Department has released an official report of the incident.

It reads: “On Monday, June 25, 2018, officers of the Bakersfield Police Department Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) Team were conducting a protective sweep of the Rabobank Arena in preparation for the WWE Live Summerslam Heatwave Tour. During the sweep, the EOD Team, which consisted of an explosive detection trained canine team and bomb technicians entered an area of the arena where an employee of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) was present. The canine entered the room to sweep for the presence of any explosive material. As the sweep took place the WWE employee was accidentally bit by the canine. The employee sustained an injury to his lower left leg. Medical aid was immediately summoned to the scene and the employee was transported to a local area hospital for medical treatment.

According to f4wonline.com, there is no timetable for Nakamura’s return and his status for the weekend shows in Japan is still up in the air.

{<jordan}

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: got bit by a drug dog

His leg smelled like cocaine I bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back