Conor McGregor is in his own league skillwise

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see anyone at LW causing him trouble. Hes well rounded fighter with best striking we have ever seen in the UFC and has ferocious KO power. His only weakness so far has been his cardio in WW but he has focused on it lately for sure and fixed that area aswell. Every guy from FW to WW knows that they can't stand with him at all or they will end up concussed. I expect Conor vs Khabib announced at any moment now. Conor gets back his title and shows Khabib that there is levels in this game.

I don't see anyone at LW causing him trouble. Hes well rounded fighter with best striking we have ever seen in the UFC and has ferocious KO power. His only weakness so far has been his cardio in WW but he has focused on it lately for sure and fixed that area aswell. Every guy from FW to WW knows that they can't stand with him at all or they will end up concussed. I expect Conor vs Khabib announced at any moment now. Conor gets back his title and shows Khabib that there is levels in this game.
giphy.gif

Lol TS. Nate is a LW, not a WW.

Troll

Good boxer with no takedown defense or game off his back.

What’s he going to do if Khabib takes him down, ask for the ref to stand it up?

Well-Rounded fighters... Well-Rounded fighters everywhere...

Good boxer with no takedown defends or game off his back.

Already happened

Homie was pleading against Mini-Mendes

ufc-189-mixed-martial-arts-40-390x285.jpg

Troll

Good boxer with no takedown defense or game off his back.

That’s not really true. He is actually pretty good at both. Like TS said though their are levels, and if he fights Khabib he is going to look like he learned bjj by watching tv

If Conor didn't fix his cardio for a 100 million dollar pay day with Floyd, he sure as shit ain't fixing it for MMA.

That’s not really true. He is actually pretty good at both. Like TS said though their are levels, and if he fights Khabib he is going to look like he learned bjj by watching tv

Well yeah he looked like he had ok takedown defense and could stand back up to his feet against Dave Hill, he might able to do that against CM Punk.

But TS was talking about prime UFC calibre competition and with that being said I wouldn’t be surprised to see him lose to Clay Guida.

Well yeah he looked like he had ok takedown defense and could stand back up to his feet against Dave Hill, he might able to do that against CM Punk.

But TS was talking about prime UFC calibre competition and with that being said I wouldn’t be surprised to see him lose to Clay Guida.
We have seen him stop for Eddie and Nate. We saw him sweep Nate and stand up against Nate. The skills are there and are good. They’re just not great like his striking is great

He’s really not, skill wise a few guys were ahead of him. He has decent power in his left and good boxing. He’s by no means the best ever at anything, harder hitters have existed, better wrestlers, better striking, better JJ etc. He’s good but not GOAT.

Back