Paige VanZant and her puppies

d225c9bfa287f03eb4be5f10621e4d2f.jpeg
Likely true. But as much as I hate on the guy, he found a way to marry into dat money.

Edit: also, perhaps he's a grower.

Atone for my sins?

I didn’t tell people I would do something as a gesture of goodwill for the benefit of others and then not do it.

And how do you know it was hasty? And why do you feel her age is a factor in all this?

You come across a bit mysoginistic, if we are being perfectly honest.

Seriously? That's your angle?

Get a life.

This is why WMMA is a joke. She cares more about her looks than about her fighting skills.

Fuck it. She has a ton of heart and leaves it all in the octagon.

She's never going to be champion but her fights are fun.

If she's looking to leverage her little bit of MMA fame with her looks to carve out something better, then more power to her, fighting is about as stupid a career as there is out there.

This is why WMMA is a joke. She cares more about her looks than about her fighting skills.

Its called a "woman". Shocking revelation I know. They all do care about their looks (and thats great) no matter how ugly or good they look. Its just that someone like PVZ gets more attention because she looks the way many men like and women aspire (well thats were the female hate comes from). You could look at most wmma or just in general women twitter,insta....etc and see the same pattern.

Even Ronda who always talked down on women for caring about their looks spent a ton of time with photoshopped pictures or her bodypaint attempt to get positive feedback on her looks. Its nature and in PVZ case a way to earn money without fighting.

I was considering starting to white night terrible human beings on Internet forums.

Any tips?

A young person breaking a promise is a "terrible human being" for you? Wow talk about standards. We all have made mild stupid shit like that at some point. Come on you too. A little strange how triggered you get from her regarding how many real shit cases are / have been active in mma like Madadi, Gustaffson, Jones, Sonnen, Johnson...etc.

With all the people that done bad things in MMA, obsessing over something a teenager said on social media amazes me.
In the end she raised $37k for charity.

Jones, Rampage when on driving sprees that almost killed people & they don't get this level of vitriol.

PS ... I get calling her out for it. But its been years now.

Off any sexual innuendo, I do admire the doctor's work result here.
Almost flawless considering he didn't have much skin to work with.

<TheWire1>
As much as she annoys me, damn if she doesn’t look thick and pretty F’ing good in this video.
<Baelish01><PlusJuan>

She has no booty, also looks like she's had work done to her face.

This is why, I can't take WMMA seriously.......Lots of WMMA fighters are just ATTN Whores.

At least with most Male MMA fighters, they don't do obvious ATTN whoring...They post pics of training mostly and them living their lives.....Even guys like Conor/Rockhold, who show off, they just post about their rich life style.

WMMA tho....Just a bunch of ATTN Whoring......It's pathetic IMO and just another reason I can't take WMMA seriously(First being skill/talent)...because of "Sexy" videos like these, is a large reason why PVZ was pushed by the UFC.

What a Joke....inb4 beta sherdoggers come and worship this women, and UFC takes notice and gives her more undeserved headlines, etc.

Back