PWD 611: Wrestlers Don't Pull Out

Best 90's Arnold Movie(That's Not T2)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Ant-Man wasn't the best Marvel film, because it didn't do anything new or special but I enjoyed what it did do and that was enough for me. Unfortunately I can't see the new one as it doesn't come out here into August 3rd.
In your opinion?
No I think thats been widely accepted as an undeniable fact

Has there been any more details released then or is this just old news you've read? I kinda always assumed he didn't know until the tweet was made because his lawyer put it out there and the police never corrected him in the court case.

Update on if Enzo knew about rape allegations
Submitted by Aaron Rift on 07/06/2018 at 04:46 PM

The Phoenix PD has released their police report regarding the Enzo Amore rape case. The report confirmed that the investigation began on October 23rd but Enzo wasn’t notified by the police of the allegations until Philomena Sheahan went public about her claims. The report noted:

“After the victim public disclosed the active investigation, the suspect [redacted] now had knowledge of the investigation and all contact was directly to his attorneys.”

As previously noted, the belief is that WWE fired Enzo because he did not tell them about the allegations.

8wTlifHl.png

One thot allegation down.

One more go to.

giphy.gif

Update on if Enzo knew about rape allegations
Submitted by Aaron Rift on 07/06/2018 at 04:46 PM

The Phoenix PD has released their police report regarding the Enzo Amore rape case. The report confirmed that the investigation began on October 23rd but Enzo wasn’t notified by the police of the allegations until Philomena Sheahan went public about her claims. The report noted:

“After the victim public disclosed the active investigation, the suspect [redacted] now had knowledge of the investigation and all contact was directly to his attorneys.”

As previously noted, the belief is that WWE fired Enzo because he did not tell them about the allegations.

8wTlifHl.png
Unfortunately, the lie has been out there for so long that most people will believe it. Whether you like Enzo or not, he got fucked over massively here and it's not right.

Unfortunately, the lie has been out there for so long that most people will believe it. Whether you like Enzo or not, he got fucked over massively here and it's not right.

Definitely. It's one thing to be fired because you're a locker room cancer, which Enzo absolutely was. But, they made it abundantly clear that they were okay with him sticking around, considering they were building an entire brand around him, at the expense of the guy who was carrying it, and was selling a load of merch.

Never thought I'd say this, but Enzo might have been in the right with all of this.

giphy.gif

I liked her in TNA.

Just watching some old Marc Mero matches on the Network and was this guy supposed to be any good? I remember hearing that he had promise and talent until Sable fucked him over, but from I'm looking he was never going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back