PWD 611: Wrestlers Don't Pull Out

Best 90's Arnold Movie(That's Not T2)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mero had a decent run in WWF.
Just watching some of his 1996 stuff with Stone Cold, and then Goldust. The most impressive things he's done so far is accidentally kick Austin in the face to bust his lip open, and almost land on his head when trying to perform a shooting star press.

Total Recall is so great.

"Hey Benny! SCREEWWWWWWW YOUUUUUUU!"

Best 80's Arnold movie (not Terminator)

Running-man-poster.jpg

We had a koi pond at the place where I was locked up at
I used to like to grab a book and go up there and read in peace and listen to the water to relax and then one day the filter got jammed and the water level dropped and the raccoons ate the fish
Pour out a little liquor

Sounds more like McMahon and Russo screwed him to me. I just remember seeing a comment on a YouTube video claiming Sable was a backstabbing bitch who used Mero. I think it was on a video of Cornette talking about Sable and Sunny.

It's more that Sable was a cunt, with no discernable talent. She was such a cunt that X-Pac put shit in her bag.

We had a koi pond at the place where I was locked up at
I used to like to grab a book and go up there and read in peace and listen to the water to relax and then one day the filter got jammed and the water level dropped and the raccoons ate the fish
Pour out a little liquor

You ever see someone get raped?

hqdefault.jpg

It's more that Sable was a cunt, with no discernable talent. She was such a cunt that X-Pac put shit in her bag.
Good on X-Pac. I always preferred Sunny anyway.

Black Beast!

Frances!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back