Khalil Rountree: "Gokhan Saki has never been hit by anyone like me"

Technically speaking, that is true.

There is only one of him on the planet, so even if he doesn't not hit as hard as others, he is a completely unique snowflake, just like all of us.
You've been on a roll with post like these recently.

That's cause they don't let anyone as lousy as Rountree into K-1.

I don't know who s winning this but based on Vegas odds theres no way I can bet Saki. At current odds, they're begging the public to bet Saki like it's free money and they don't give away free money.

Saki almost got finished his last fight. Roundtree is going to be fine standing with him
Saki was looking good while still fresh in his last fight, i have never seen this other guy fight but if they fight stand up, its Saki all day, inside 1 round.

gotta have confidence.

besides saki will eventually get wrestled into oblivion.

If he was smart, he wouldn’t even contemplate standing with Saki. They both lack obvious ground skills, but still think Khalil would be best off trying to get him down. Granted this is MMA, but Saki is still light years above Khalil in the striking department and I don’t even like the guy...
EYPbVq.gif

Saki was getting tagged hard and almost stopped by a regional kickboxer in his last fight. Anyone with power is a threat

That is really a fucking stupid comment, Gokhan Saki has been hit about as any human being in combat sports.
Remy Bonjasky's flying roundhouse kick to the ribs.

If he was smart, he wouldn’t even contemplate standing with Saki. They both lack obvious ground skills, but still think Khalil would be best off trying to get him down. Granted this is MMA, but Saki is still light years above Khalil in the striking department and I don’t even like the guy...
EYPbVq.gif

Performance of the night guaranteed for Saki.

Bump. Called it.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Khalil finish Saki in the 1st.

Back