End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

do you understand what the term "reporting restrictions" means?

I do

and I get why hes in jail

but I still think its wack

Freedom of speech is still a thing where I come from and it works differently here

I also dont think hes a racist and much like you think him an alright dude

I do

and I get why hes in jail

but I still think its wack

Freedom of speech is still a thing where I come from and it works differently here

I also dont think hes a racist and much like you think him an alright dude
he's definitely not an "alright dude". He's a bigot that spreads hatred throughout society. He's an English hate preacher but far less extreme than the Islamists, so Id never compare them entirely. But its the same schtick. They attract the most vulnerable and braindead in society and poison their minds. Which leads to terror and grooming from the islamists and far right terror from the EDL and such groups.

Now back to the case, you can think whatever you want but the laws have been in place for years. He was aware of the restrictions and still reported on the case from outside court whilst it was ongoing. Whatever way you look at it, he broke the law and deserved to be jailed.

oh and that "alright dude" started a go fund me account for his legal costs, then pled guilty immediately. The account raised over 100 grand. Did I mention he has previously been to jail for mortgage fraud? So yeah...... hows that looking right about now?

oh and that "alright dude" started a go fund me account for his legal costs, then pled guilty immediately. The account raised over 100 grand. Did I mention he has previously been to jail for mortgage fraud? So yeah...... hows that looking right about now?

Like the crown crawled up his ass with a microscope and found bullshit to jail him on because they dont like what he has to say

he left the edl because nazis kept joining and has even been arrested for fighting with one or so I read

While not all muslims are a problem it seems that a lot of recent low class migrants are and he has a point

Not buying tommy as a bad guy but I am buying that he new what he was doing would get him sent to jail

Tommys good people and there is an element of danger to muslim ghettos that it seems people want to ignore so they dont sound racist

Like the crown crawled up his ass with a microscope and found bullshit to jail him on because they dont like what he has to say

he left the edl because nazis kept joining and has even been arrested for fighting with one or so I read

While not all muslims are a problem it seems that a lot of recent low class migrants are and he has a point

Not buying tommy as a bad guy but I am buying that he new what he was doing would get him sent to jail

Tommys good people and there is an element of danger to muslim ghettos that it seems people want to ignore so they dont sound racist
theres a problem of what messages are being put out in mosques, wahhabi/salafist mosques should all be shut down and the funding from Saudi stopped. That is what Id do, because thats ISIS shit.

But na mate, Tommy is no "nice guy" and he only left the EDL because he was paid to do so. To pretend he was no longer an extremist. But once that money stopped he went back to his old ways. Now he's an all out zionist shill. All he does is create problems in society, and if all the muslims left the UK tomorrow he would start on the blacks, or the catholics etc. As thats the kind of guy he is. He's a bigot plain and simple

^^^wow. Managed to squeeze in a the Jews did this

^^^wow. Managed to squeeze in a the Jews did this
wtf? calling someone a "zionist shill" means that the "jews did this" to you??

whats the matter? dont you like facts?

wtf? calling someone a "zionist shill" means that the "jews did this" to you??

whats the matter? dont you like facts?
Zionist is a thin veil for Jew hate 3/4 of the time. The tap dance comes when you explain the difference between Jews and zionists

Zionist is a thin veil for Jew hate 3/4 of the time. The tap dance comes when you explain the difference between Jews and zionists
I promise all I mean is he is in tight with the Israeli's. I suspect he's working for them.

I have no beef with any religious people. Well, other than the extremist ones.... each to their own and all that jazz ;)

he's definitely not an "alright dude". He's a bigot that spreads hatred throughout society. He's an English hate preacher but far less extreme than the Islamists, so Id never compare them entirely. But its the same schtick. They attract the most vulnerable and braindead in society and poison their minds. Which leads to terror and grooming from the islamists and far right terror from the EDL and such groups.

Now back to the case, you can think whatever you want but the laws have been in place for years. He was aware of the restrictions and still reported on the case from outside court whilst it was ongoing. Whatever way you look at it, he broke the law and deserved to be jailed.

What are you suggesting here? Are you suggesting that he went to jail as a publicity stunt in order to raise money?
\

What are you suggesting here? Are you suggesting that he went to jail as a publicity stunt in order to raise money?
\
Im suggesting that his 'manager' set up a go fund me account for his legal fees, and it raised over 100 grand. But he had already pleaded guilty. So the money wasnt necessary.

Also he did know about the reporting restrictions(as he mentioned them during his livestream) and had a suspended sentence..... Doing something like this to get attention isnt something I would put past Tommy, but I have no way of knowing so cant say that for sure.

Im suggesting that his 'manager' set up a go fund me account for his legal fees, and it raised over 100 grand. But he had already pleaded guilty. So the money wasnt necessary.

Also he did know about the reporting restrictions(as he mentioned them during his livestream) and had a suspended sentence..... Doing something like this to get attention isnt something I would put past Tommy, but I have no way of knowing so cant say that for sure.

As to the fund it is going to his pending appeal. I am hoping some of it is going to take care of his wife and kids while he is away but I don't know.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6707061/tommy-robinson-appeal-jail-contempt-of-court/

all they are appealing is the length of the sentence. That does not cost 100 grand.

you say that as if he is short of money.....using a go fund me account for "legal fees" then giving it to his Mrs is fucking shady

How do you know that?
A federal appeal in the United States can easily cost that much.

How do you know that?
A federal appeal in the United States can easily cost that much.
Because simple cases like appealing length of sentences are 1 day in court and Tommy doesnt even need to appear.

Because simple cases like appealing length of sentences are 1 day in court and Tommy doesnt even need to appear.

I am assuming you don't have any experience in law. Again I am not familiar with the English legal system but it shares may parallels with ours.
On appeal, you submit extremely lengthy briefs that can take hundreds of hours (sometimes thousands) to research and draft. Most times there are multiple attorney working for weeks on these briefs. Then in order to prepare for argument you have multiple moot courts with attorney pretending they are the judges in order to question the lawyer presenting the argument. That can require the attorney pretending to be a judge to spend many hours researching the judge as well as reading through the case which can entail reading thousands of pages. So assuming 3 judge panel, that is 4 attorneys being paid to for the moot court. One of the top appeals lawyers Paul Clement typically spends 25-30 hour just for the oral argument.

I am assuming you don't have any experience in law. Again I am not familiar with the English legal system but it shares may parallels with ours.
On appeal, you submit extremely lengthy briefs that can take hundreds of hours (sometimes thousands) to research and draft. Most times there are multiple attorney working for weeks on these briefs. Then in order to prepare for argument you have multiple moot courts with attorney pretending they are the judges in order to question the lawyer presenting the argument. That can require the attorney pretending to be a judge to spend many hours researching the judge as well as reading through the case which can entail reading thousands of pages. So assuming 3 judge panel, that is 4 attorneys being paid to for the moot court. One of the top appeals lawyers Paul Clement typically spends 25-30 hour just for the oral argument.
explain what detail of this case would possibly require thousands of hours of research? They are appealing THE LENGTH of the sentence, not the actual sentence.

explain what detail of this case would possibly require thousands of hours of research? They are appealing THE LENGTH of the sentence, not the actual sentence.

I am not an English lawyer so I don't know for sure. Many of the cases I have litigated require me to study English Common Law (essentially law from before the Revolution). That on occasion requires ordering from the National Archives in England. Then translating the text from MIddle English to modern English just to get started. That takes a long time. There might be some English equivalent to a due process or more likely a cruel and unusual argument that could be made which will require a historical analysis. Another approach is to show the judge abused some statutory power or right and that requires digging up thousands of pages of legislative notes from the time of the statutes enactment which can be decades ago in order to determine legislative intent. I am not saying you can't go hire some 50 pound an hour barrister who would get the job done cheaper but people are donating so Tommy can get the best legal representation available.
@JamesRussler do you have anything to add?

Additionally, the gofundme takes a large percentage so its not all going to Tommy. Then Tommy has to pay taxes on what he collects. I don't know the tax rates in England but if Tommy were in the US he would be looking at 35-40% of that money going to either gofundme or taxes.

Last edited:
I am not an English lawyer so I don't know for sure. Many of the cases I have litigated require me to study English Common Law (essentially law from before the Revolution). That on occasion requires ordering from the National Archives in England. Then translating the text from MIddle English to modern English just to get started. That takes a long time. There might be some English equivalent to a due process or more likely a cruel and unusual argument that could be made which will require a historical analysis. Another approach is to show the judge abused some statutory power or right and that requires digging up thousands of pages of legislative notes from the time of the statutes enactment which can be decades ago in order to determine legislative intent. I am not saying you can't go hire some 50 pound an hour barrister who would get the job done cheaper but people are donating so Tommy can get the best legal representation available.
@JamesRussler do you have anything to add?
you are far too gullible lol

you are far too gullible lol

I edited my post to late.
Additionally, the gofundme takes a large percentage so its not all going to Tommy. Then Tommy has to pay taxes on what he collects. I don't know the tax rates in England but if Tommy were in California he would be looking at 35-40% of that money going to either gofundme and state and federal taxes.
and in regards to this post
I may or may not be gullible but an average federal civil appeal here in the States costs on average 30-50k. One on a complex issue or one done by a top notch i.e. expensive law firm can easily cost in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Then in the States you can appeal the appeal in several different ways. Let's say he wins. He still needs to go back to the lower court and be resentenced. That might be a simple process it might not be depending on how the appeals court rules. Maybe the court system or pricing is much different in the UK. I don't know. However, I think that the burden is on you as the one suggesting this is all a scam to prove that it is one.

Last edited:
I edited my post to late.
Additionally, the gofundme takes a large percentage so its not all going to Tommy. Then Tommy has to pay taxes on what he collects. I don't know the tax rates in England but if Tommy were in California he would be looking at 35-40% of that money going to either gofundme and state and federal taxes.

I may or may not be gullible but an average federal appeal here in the States costs on average 30-50k. One on a complex issue or one done by a top notch i.e. expensive law firm can easily cost in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Then in the States you can appeal the appeal in several different ways. Let's say he wins. He still needs to go back to the lower court and be resentenced. That might be a simple process it might not be depending on how the appeals court rules. Maybe the court system or pricing is much different in the UK. I don't know. However, I think that the burden is on you as the one suggesting this is all a scam to prove that it is one.
dude, not being rude but Im watching the fights. thats why I just posted the short reply. hit me up in here tomorrow and we can discuss it better ;)

Back