SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must suck knowing you can beat everyone except for the cocaine user.

It's been almost 4 yrs since Jon Jones pissed clean for a fight. If he doesn't need PEDs to win, let's see him prove it. Since the WADA era of testing he hasn't passed testing for a single fight.

It's been almost 4 yrs since Jon Jones pissed clean for a fight. If he doesn't need PEDs to win, let's see him prove it. Since the WADA era of testing he hasn't passed testing for a single fight.
Anddddddd still undefeated.

I wonder if DC is even willing to take a third beat down.

Not sure he even wants to tbh.

Caught an old episode of South Park yesterday.. it was the one with fat abbot, that shit had me in tears lol.

Caught an old episode of South Park yesterday.. it was the one with fat abbot, that shit had me in tears lol.
The line that always kills me from that episode is “Snatch his ass in a bear trap BLAP”

The line that always kills me from that episode is “Snatch his ass in a bear trap BLAP”

Lmao all of the lines kill me.

GLOCK GLOCK! Ya know what I’m sayin?!? Dumb ass n***a whore shit damn!

It's been almost 59 years since.....

Decided to go for a walk this morning with some friends. We made the decision to just keep walking till we all got tired. 8 hours later and we finally caved when we came to the realization that our socks were trashed and we all had some nice sunburns.

Was a fun day, but holy fucking hell my feet are killing me.

I am eating some shepherds pie right now...
Is it true Shepard’s pie or some bastardized version.
Shepherds-Pie-1-700x1244.jpg

Decided to go for a walk this morning with some friends. We made the decision to just keep walking till we all got tired. 8 hours later and we finally caved when we came to the realization that our socks were trashed and we all had some nice sunburns.

Was a fun day, but holy fucking hell my feet are killing me.
Did you have shoes on?

tenor.gif

Yah. But there was some off roading involved, and a few river crossings. Mistakes were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back