PWD 613: Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier Looms

Favorite Scream movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on a medic bus? If so, you might earn dat gubment paycheck, which I do not get.

I know every summer I get my kids way ahead in math and reading, and by the end of the school year, they have (I notice more in math) regressed. I would have them fully literate and proficient in math much before public schools, in just a few hours a day.

In Canada, if you have a bachelor's or more, they give you most of what the school would get. In America, we should save taxpayers a whole lot and give educated parents half of what they give the school.

When they close down a factory, and open a new fire station, I want to facepalm pretty hard.

Just remember to thank a factory worker, who doesn't have what you have these days, for paying your salary.
I just...

I'll go with the Government making firehouses, but rarely do they close factories. Its not like there is a deficit of space, and one had to choose between firehouses and factories.

My dad was a factory worker, made a hell of a living until "they" (the owners) didn't like paying Union wages that only provided them with 3.5% growth a year. The reality is that business (i.e. investors) is crumbling those positions one by one, to stuff their coffers. Under the current economic system we are guaranteed to never see them come back.

I just watched Varisty Blues for the first time in a long time.
The WR really bothered me. He is like 5'3" and about a buck twenty. Coach Kilmer tells Mox they are a running team, when Mox is calling gadget plays for the Fatty in practice. Well if you are a running team, why do you have a white smurf at WR? If you are run and gun, you can get away with a tiny dude at WR, but playing power football in Texas you want a bigger dude to lay hands on defensive backs.
Also Amy Smart is hotter than Ali Larter.
<{cum@me}>
Don't get me wrong I would have fucked the whip cream off of Ali Larter but she ain't no loyal Heaux. Paul Walker was laid up in the hospital, not going to be able to go play football in Tallahassee and she was trying to creep on his backup. Mox still should have banged her and then went back to Amy Smart.
Also Van Derbeeks Texas accent is terrible. Also noticed Stripper teacher had no ass. Never noticed that the first go around, too busy focused on her bewbs. She had the 90's white girl body. Fake boobs and pancake ass.
That was a great movie.

Your observations are awesome.

I just...

I'll go with the Government making firehouses, but rarely do they close factories. Its not like there is a deficit of space, and one had to choose between firehouses and factories.

My dad was a factory worker, made a hell of a living until "they" (the owners) didn't like paying Union wages that only provided them with 3.5% growth a year. The reality is that business (i.e. investors) is crumbling those positions one by one, to stuff their coffers. Under the current economic system we are guaranteed to never see them come back.

I wasn't blaming the gov for closing the factories. That's just what happened during the economic downturn 07-10 here in Mi. There were two factories, one Ford, one other, that closed, and then had a brand new fire station built right across the street from where they were. It was just odd. I like firefighters; usually decent guys.. But depending on the area, a volunteer force where most the guys also do something else for a living would be a better idea.

I just watched Varisty Blues for the first time in a long time.
The WR really bothered me. He is like 5'3" and about a buck twenty. Coach Kilmer tells Mox they are a running team, when Mox is calling gadget plays for the Fatty in practice. Well if you are a running team, why do you have a white smurf at WR? If you are run and gun, you can get away with a tiny dude at WR, but playing power football in Texas you want a bigger dude to lay hands on defensive backs.
Also Amy Smart is hotter than Ali Larter.
<{cum@me}>
Don't get me wrong I would have fucked the whip cream off of Ali Larter but she ain't no loyal Heaux. Paul Walker was laid up in the hospital, not going to be able to go play football in Tallahassee and she was trying to creep on his backup. Mox still should have banged her and then went back to Amy Smart.
Also Van Derbeeks Texas accent is terrible. Also noticed Stripper teacher had no ass. Never noticed that the first go around, too busy focused on her bewbs. She had the 90's white girl body. Fake boobs and pancake ass.
It's always bothered me that Kilmer had no coordinators or assistants to tell a bunch of 17 year olds "uhh yeah, take that fucking headset off. You're not calling the game."

tenor.gif

They took the advertisement out.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I like it.

God damn it, Frank. That dude freaks me out.

It's futile to resist an aspect of your creation. Your narration beckons the rise of your archaic genesis Mr Rex. We are all a part of your existence. Relax and accept all of it inside of you...

Are you shitting on Juice? He's honestly been great in this face role he has.

Just messing around. I'd put way more effort into it if I was shitting on the guy.

Always think of the movie when I hear that.

Love it when they get their ass kicked to Thunderstruck

That defender completely leaving his feet to spear Tweeter
<{anton}><{JustBleed}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back