Sherdog finally writes reasonable article about Greg Hardy

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A lot of the previous sherdog articles about Greg Hardy were emotionally charged and did not communicate anything but Greg Hardy is bad.
This one had some nuance. He was an extremely talented pass rusher, who was on track to make life changing money at a young age. Even if he became HW champ in the ufc, he would never make anything close to what he would make in the NFL. He has been punished sufficiently and not allowing him to make a living does not help fight domestic violence.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/The-Bottom-Line-Greg-Hardy-Signing-a-Defensible-Decision-138275

Yeah fuck Greg Hardy and this apologist bullshit. He's human trash and should get a prominent spot in no sport.

Not punished enough imo

Who cares? He’s going to get smoked against real competition

He's not the first cage fighter to have issues in his personal life, and he certainly won't be the last. He absolutely deserves a chance to make a living, especially considering he was never actually convicted of a crime. What else is he supposed to do? We're supposed to discard him as a society and never give him a second change in life because of mistakes he made in his past?

Hope he succeeds - will enjoy the butthurt of all the people that are out to ruin his life posting on here. We all make mistakes people - get over it.

Agreed, I really feel for Hardy. I mean, beating up your girl is what a real man does on a daily basis, why should I lose a lot of money, contracts and sponsorships because of that? Is normal.
He lost everything he had so yes he has been punished sufficiently. Nice sarcasm btw

Hope he succeeds - will enjoy the butthurt of all the people that are out to ruin his life posting on here. We all make mistakes people - get over it.
I'm indifferent if he succeeds or not. What he did was disgusting, but the man has been punished and he still needs to make a living.

A lot of the previous sherdog articles about Greg Hardy were emotionally charged and did not communicate anything but Greg Hardy is bad.
This one had some nuance. He was an extremely talented pass rusher, who was on track to make life changing money at a young age. Even if he became HW champ in the ufc, he would never make anything close to what he would make in the NFL. He has been punished sufficiently and not allowing him to make a living does not help fight domestic violence.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/The-Bottom-Line-Greg-Hardy-Signing-a-Defensible-Decision-138275

Nuanced, Sherdog is not.

People who hate Greg Hardy are mad they couldn't beat up a girl.

Who cares. If he can fight he should be allowed in the octagon.

What he did was reprehensible, but let's not sit up here and act like this sport is full of saints. At the end of the day, this is fighting. By it's very nature, it's gonna involve some violent people.

There's a saying called "Pick on someone your own size". Well, he's putting his money where his mouth is. That at least deserves some merit of respect.

It’s reasonable that hitting some broad
Should bar you for makOmg a living.

Those guys aren’t welcome fighting for money inside of a cage.

Hitting a woman is wrong.

Do I care and get upset that a football player did that?

Hell no. What the fuck is going on in your lives that that’s a concern to hate a guy and make you personally upset.

You never know. You could get with a crazy girl. (I know the thought of a woman sounds crazy) but heat me out.
You are always at a woman’s mercy. She can accuse you of anything. And you will be arrested.

You guys have no experience with women so you think they are all angels.
And anyone accused is guilty.

Now hardy is guilty. But as I said before I don’t care. He’s in the right occupation.
White knights. Rabble rabble rabble.

Bud sherdog let's free lancers write articles now. Noob

He deserves to make a living just like everyone else this is cage fighting. He did his time, or didn't I don't know but it's been resolved

Back