The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing to some malnourished Europeans absolutely shameful

FUCK HARRY KANE

DOPEY CYNT

PASS TO STERLING FOR TH TAP IN BUT SHOOTS

WNAEKR

Also just a heads up

I hope you guys don't have a parade for getting to a semi final of a major international tournament

Remember how you slated little old Wales for it

Losing to some malnourished Europeans absolutely shameful

THEY'RE ALL FUCKIGN EHRE

TAKIN THE MONEY AND SENDING IT BACK HOME

GET EM AHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

VOT LEEAVEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry fellas. I know that’s got to be tough.

Glass half full—at least we finally get to see England’s best 11 vs Belgium’s.

That's not certain. There's talk about that some of Belgium's stars aren't interested in playing the bronze game. Hopefully it's just the initial disappointment talking though.

to all my english friends, since you dont have guns, please stay away from sharp objects and high places.

thank you and good night.

cheers

b359bd28341febc4a7f05b440aa7e504.gif
Since some high street shops have stopped selling kitchen knives, I'm gonna have to scrape my eyes out with a plastic spoon.

Also just a heads up

I hope you guys don't have a parade for getting to a semi final of a major international tournament

Remember how you slated little old Wales for it

WHATS WEO SR SAYING/?/

HE STEP ON UR THROAT YET?

was this kid in the stadium today?

Dh2hHo1XUAE6ARq.jpg

Well, that was exciting!

Sad to see England's dream come to an end, but Croatia deserved to win on balance.

England can be proud of their tournament and it will be interesting to see the rematch vs Belgium for #3.

Really worried about the shape of Croatia going into a final with a very physical France after three extra time games. Hope they go all the way and take it as France have been desperately dull to watch for all their games save one.

Coming home status:
[] its coming home.
[✓] Its grown up, moved out and has found itself a new home.

THEY'RE ALL FUCKIGN EHRE

TAKIN THE MONEY AND SENDING IT BACK HOME

GET EM AHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

VOT LEEAVEEEEEEEEEE
This would never have happend under Big Sam

Can't have too many complaints in the end, thought the ref got pretty poor with not giving fouls late in the game but no serious errors and Croatia were hard but fair.

Really could have gone either way although I think Englands inability to score from chances in open play on the ground ultimately cost them, could potentially have killed the game off before halftime(still I expect Sterling questions will remain) but equally of course could have lost it before extra time.

Hard to view it that fashion but I'd guess a good game for the neutral as well being pretty open from both sides. Croatia really for the first time in the knockout stages fulfilled their potential after the first half, will certainly be cheering for them in the final.

"Luka Modric is an absolute FORCE in the midfield" lmao he did nothing in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back