The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wenger
conte

all objectively better managers w/ better CVs.
I would not gamble on Wenger if I was them even if I'd like to see him do well. Too many fans would be against it from the start and he might be finished. I like the conte pick though, seems like they'd have to pay him a big sum to stay in England though.

All banter aside, England in 2022 could be a force. They have some great talents who could be ready by then.

Wenger In!

<{yahyou}>

Realistically, i hope all good Teams boycot this fucking qatar shit and do an alternative WC tourney

What English midfield?
He completed more passes to those pace merchants than they did to themselves.
Exactly.

They thought he was their main man which is why they slacked off.

Mind games daspy

As much as I hate Mandzukic, he’s a fucking warrior who give his heart to the team.

He won the treble with Bayern Munich and went to the Champions League final 5 times in the last 6 years.

He needs to mentor the cry baby Neymar. Went through so much pain in the last 3 back to back extra times and never gave up.

You're probably the only person that thinks that.
I don't care if i am.
What did he do? Specific plays. I want to know. "He bossed the midfield", yeah yeah yeah, what did he do specifically besides give the ball away constantly, give away the fk that started the game, whiffed on a volley hilariously.

Kane totally flopped today. He could've ended the game in first half. I like this final. France to win it.

@UVee MY ONE TROOS

4E22B09900000578-5943185-image-a-17_1531339723419.jpg

4E227BEB00000578-5943185-image-a-8_1531337824126.jpg

article-5943185-4E23238B00000578-164_964x544.jpg

Southgate should get at least two more World Cup cycles off this result alone

If you're going to play with three lions on your shirt you have to show more heart than that.

"You're going home"

Mugs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Croatia deserved it over 120 minutes, we were great first half, then went ultra defensive and that was that.

Hope Croatia win the whole thing.

At least Brits won't be wasting any more beer like dumbasses.

I'm picking France to win the World Cup Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back