Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
36160222_268437610598153_4964209568214155264_n.jpg

lawd.png

Looks like they have a product that appeals to absolutely nobody. Everyone who's still watching are just hardcore suckers who will take anything that's labeled shit as long as it's by the WWE.

You really have to be a sucker these days to watch all of Raw or Smackdown. There's no reason why anybody should do that to themselves. This is a garbage product in every sense and luckily for the WWE, TV network companies are more desperate then ever. Great for Vince's bank account, how about your entertainment?

But but but but......not cancelled like Banshee [<cena1}

It wasn't canceled. It was only supposed to be 4 seasons and it had a great ending with no rushing unlike Boardwalk Empire.

Why am I not suprised that the guy who willingly watches at least 5 hours of WWE TV each week is grasping at anything to justify being a sucker...

<Moves>

hai guyz:

dont know if you heard, but it sounds like kaitlyn will be in the 2019 mildred burke classic.

It wasn't canceled. It was only supposed to be 4 seasons and it had a great ending with no rushing unlike Boardwalk Empire.

Why am I not suprised that the guy who willingly watches at least 5 hours of WWE TV each week is grasping at anything to justify being a sucker...

<Moves>
Lies all lies.

Looks like they have a product that appeals to absolutely nobody. Everyone who's still watching are just hardcore suckers who will take anything that's labeled shit as long as it's by the WWE.

You really have to be a sucker these days to watch all of Raw or Smackdown. There's no reason why anybody should do that to themselves. This is a garbage product in every sense and luckily for the WWE, TV network companies are more desperate then ever. Great for Vince's bank account, how about your entertainment?

what about me? what about mudflap?

tenor.gif

Face it haters.....WWE is the fucking Simpsons and no matter what you say and it's ratings are....it's not going anywhere until the people running it decide it's time to go.

Japan are just some bobs burgers....be lucky to still he where it's at in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back