PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nYgIoD1Rz8f_JWwNdoaGgVlLIr0tsgBSIRRls_n0_ps.jpg

It says a lot about the movie industry that my most excited movie for pretty much the rest of the year is Jason Statham fighting a Megalodon

How is he going to beat the Megalodon without kicking it??

Last edited:
What a clown.

Him and Dana having issues is like watching Freddy vs Jason. You are not supposed to cheer for either one and you hope a third party good guy comes in and slaps both of them.

What if it turns out he genuinely respects her talent. I'm not going to lie I would be blown away.
I don’t think it’s cause he respects what she has for talent, it’s all about the hotness of her. He the type of dude to lock her in a basement , and tells her to put the lotion on the skin or it gets Wally’s hose again

I don’t think it’s cause he respects what she has for talent, it’s all about the hotness of her. He the type of dude to lock her in a basement , and tells her to put the lotion on the skin or it gets Wally’s hose again
Is this true?

@MellaFanWally

I wouldn't be surprised but still if he did respect her abilities it would be a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back