Time to start carrying a gun

I was directly quoting a guy who said he won't mow his lawn without a handgun. Reading comprehension exist in your gun toting deluded world?
Why are you pointing to a single sentence? Your whole post was shit. Can you comprehend that?

Why are you pointing to a single sentence? Your whole post was shit. Can you comprehend that?
Because his sentence was that he won't mow his lawn without a handgun, and I think that makes him a pussy. Valid discussion in my eyes.
Now can you explain to me why you think I would be scared in the situation of mowing my lawn without a gun? I mowed it on Sunday.. without a gun. Guess that makes me the tough guy in the situation like you said

Ok, I understand what you mean. If I were to be victimized I might would feel the same way.
But that is not why most people carry a gun. Most people carry a gun because they don't feel safe in their own country without ever personally being victimized. A general feeling of fear in your society is a failure IMO.
Nooo, we're just Boy Scouts in this country, so we're always prepared. :cool:

Where I am from people don't lock their doors. But that's' small town Germany :).
There is nothing wrong with owning a gun. I would do the same thing if I were in the US.
I was just commenting on the fear of having to own a gun and carrying it everywhere. Which I assume this thread is about.
That would be something I would not be comfortable with. That would be a failure of society IMO.
Because society as a whole let it come that far. A good example of that would be South Africa not so much the US.

If it were to come to a situation where I would feel the need to be armed at all times.
I would demand serious changes in society. Because it is possible to not live in a society where its needed to be armed.
You're blowing it our of proportion. It's like having a condom in your wallet. We all know you aren't getting laid anytime soon, but, just in case... :p

I've spent some time in Munich. It's wayyyy more civilized that major American cities, so I'd guess even most big towns in Germany are superior for civility than American cities (INB4 rapeugee bots).

Despite all our total riches, American society is largely just pigs at a trough dying to get fed. Like you know when a farmer comes and throws a bunch of slop on the floor, a bunch of pigs go banging up against each other to get to the slop and wolf it down. Just picture the opening of the doors to Walmart on Black Friday and how people leave their dignity at the door for a discount.

Same thing when I spent time in Spain. You can go to the pub, have a great conversation, and have people actually bring you food (not nuts and popcorn, good food) on the house.

I can hardly picture that concept working here; you know what would happen under such a paradigm. It would be a bunch of shitheads talking shit, ordering a single beer, and harping on staff to bring out more free food, then leaving no tip, cuz you know, tipping is stupid.... Then maybe a carjacking on your way out; followed by going online about how bad it is in other countries where people don't have guns everywhere.
GTFO... :rolleyes:

That's a bit different isn't it.
I personally do not have a fire extinguisher at home, but I can certainly imagine someone wanting one/feeling more secure at home with one, especially if they have children. It's a fairly logical thought in my eyes.
Thinking "I can't mow my lawn without a gun in the holster" just sounds like the delusional thoughts of a paranoid pussy to me.
It's not paranoid. Maybe you're just lax if you don't even have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen.

It's not paranoid. Maybe you're just lax if you don't even have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen.
It's not paranoid to think that every single time you leave the house that somebody is going to violently attack you to the extent you need a gun to defend yourself every single time?
That's exactly what paranoia is, you clown. Paranoid pussies constantly on edge like you are the reason there is so many gun deaths in your country.

LOL. You sound like you have autism. And you are shitting on the US about tipping and implying that it is better in Europe?

And pubs give free food in Europe? I guess that is why millions of 'refugees' are invading. Free food with the purchase of a beer!

This is exactly the shit conversation I described. Very big city american unfortunately.

I dont subscribe to the "having a gun wouldve made it worse", had they broken un scenario. Unless it was a group of army rangers breaking in, your average criminal is going to haul ass out of there the second a shot is fired.

Yeah, that is not really gun related anymore. But I think the biggest difference between the US and the rest of the West is that the US is incredibly individualistic. Most Americans are just concerned with how they can use the system for their own gain right now.
While in Europe you still have people that consider society as a whole when making decisions. There is still some kind of loyalty to your fellow man. In the US its all about me and how I can profit right now. If that means everyone else is worse of in 10 years is to no concern.

That's also why the US needs to have very strict laws for everything. There can be no ''gray area'' because everyone would take advantage of those grey areas. That's why you have all those signs and need to sign waivers for everything.
In Europe people still, have a mindset of not bending every rule to their advantage because if everyone would do it the system wouldn't work.

That being said, of course, it is not all Americans but to many.

Yeah, I remember in Munich the subway system doesn't even have turnstiles or security. I guess there's probably some dude that could potentially come and ask for proof of purchase.

But you compare that to New York, first off all, the subway in New York is fricken FILTHY. Like a pig-pen compared to Munich or the London tube. And there's a lot more dirty and crazy people there to molest you when you're just trying to have a peaceful ride.

It's not paranoid to think that every single time you leave the house that somebody is going to violently attack you to the extent you need a gun to defend yourself every single time?
That's exactly what paranoia is, you clown. Paranoid pussies constantly on edge like you are the reason there is so many gun deaths in your country.

It seems like they are all scared AF that the “bad guys” are after them all the time and that they are all packing... definition of paranoia

Yeah, that is not really gun related anymore. But I think the biggest difference between the US and the rest of the West is that the US is incredibly individualistic. Most Americans are just concerned with how they can use the system for their own gain right now.
While in Europe you still have people that consider society as a whole when making decisions. There is still some kind of loyalty to your fellow man. In the US its all about me and how I can profit right now. If that means everyone else is worse of in 10 years is to no concern.

That's also why the US needs to have very strict laws for everything. There can be no ''gray area'' because everyone would take advantage of those grey areas. That's why you have all those signs and need to sign waivers for everything.
In Europe people still, have a mindset of not bending every rule to their advantage because if everyone would do it the system wouldn't work.

That being said, of course, it is not all Americans but to many.
I agree, we have become way too partisan, this is the greatest country but people seem to be more egotistical nowadays. Our problem is that we don't really allow others their liberties. We have partisans that want it their own way and aren't accepting of others' beliefs.

In the type of situation as in mowing my lawn? God you Americans are fucking pussieesssss
I'll bet two to one you'd be folding my laundry if we were in prison. It's not being a pussy by being prepared. You live in your little fantasy land that the universe will never put any obstacles in your path

Because his sentence was that he won't mow his lawn without a handgun, and I think that makes him a pussy. Valid discussion in my eyes.
Now can you explain to me why you think I would be scared in the situation of mowing my lawn without a gun? I mowed it on Sunday.. without a gun. Guess that makes me the tough guy in the situation like you said
No, it makes you blissful, you're in your own little protected parched where nothing will ever go wrong.

No, it makes you blissful, you're in your own little protected parched where nothing will ever go wrong.
And you are in a delusional little bubble where you will shoot the bad guys and make people fold your laundry. I bet you're a 300lb fat nerd. I will leave you to your fantasies now. Enjoy them, they are all you have.

why the hell, ok were you staying in a sack shit hotel for like 20$?

Lol at all you rich snobs calling bs on the op. Hotel security? LMAO. When regular people need hotel arrangements they don't usually book a stay in the Ritz.

Back