Right?

• Yes, get rid of those sport killers.

• No, make the sport worse.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
...sucks. And they should go away. Let them bang.

If Lesnar is getting a title shot coming off of a test failure and not having a legit win on his record in eight years, then what's the point?

It's not like there's any integrity in this so-called sport.

I'm tired of injuries and fighters missing weight

But I dont't want cheaters either

I don’t really care because I just assume most (if not all) are on steroids.

Probably a good thing to legitimize the UFC but I personally would just rather it all stop.

It is not fair to those who can't afford high quality steroids and PEDs to pass tests

I would be for abolishing USADA only if the fighters have to disclose exactly what they are taking. I'm all for enhancing performance, just not doing it secretly when it's against the rules.

Fook USADA

Let them bang brah

Who doesn’t want to see TRTor fuck shit up?

Not a hyperbole at all. If you allow PED, then why not cemented gloves? Why not vaseline? Why not eye pokes?
PED's are closer to vitamins and protein than they are to weapons in the cage. They make your body healthier. And if they are legal, nobody is at a disadvantage.

PED's are closer to vitamins and protein than they are to weapons in the cage. They make your body healthier. And if they are legal, nobody is at a disadvantage.
You have a point.

If everyone is on PED’s, then technically, nobody is cheating.

Vitamins and Protein? You think Lance Armstrong was so fast because he was taking vitamins and protein? You think Ubereem was vitamins and protein? LOL. If it didn't give them such an advantage, fighters wouldn't be hiding under a cage to avoid detection.

If everyone wears cemented gloves, nobody would have a advantage either. If everyone uses vaseline, same reason right? Vaseline isn't a weapon either. How are eye pokes more of a weapon than a punch?

You have a point.

If everyone is on PED’s, then technically, nobody is cheating.
And then the people making the PED's can stop spending time making PEDS's that "will pass a test," and they can start spending time on making them safer, and more available for the rest of us at reasonable prices.

Back