Stipe Miocic demands title rematch with Daniel Cormier, calls Brock Lesnar antics 'disrespectful'

They can fight before Brock is even eligible. Doesn't really matter who Brock is fighting.

But cormier will never accept this fight because he's not a true champion

Didn't even win his belt at LHW tbh

Hahahaha, DC haters in shambles, grasping at straws.

DCGOAT.jpeg

Aldo didn’t get his rematch, so stipe wouldn’t get his

Hahahaha, DC haters in shambles, grasping at straws.

View attachment 407449
Honestly, I've always liked D.C. Said it often. Rooted for him hard against jones.

The way he's handled this since he beat Stipe is what makes me look at him differently.

Never won the lhw belt, calls himself champ champ. Wins HW belt, won't fight legit contenders at either class, calls out shogun.

It's really embarrassing tbh. Not champion material at all.

Maybe if he acknowledged the promotional aspects of the business while he was in the position of power as champion, he wouldn't be bending over and taking them up his ass for the foreseeable future.

he's right, they are desperate for PPV buys...
because your boring ass killed the fuckin division, and now brock is back to fix the mess
Yeah laying on Hunt was so fucking exciting. Whatever gets you WWE nerds off i guess.

Honestly, I've always liked D.C. Said it often. Rooted for him hard against jones.

The way he's handled this since he beat Stipe is what makes me look at him differently.

Never won the lhw belt, calls himself champ champ. Wins HW belt, won't fight legit contenders at either class, calls out shogun.

If he were planning on fighting for several more years, I might be bothered. But he's also being open about only having one or two more fights before retirement. He's earned the right to get paid on his way out the door.

>instant rematch for getting KO'd in the first round

yeah, no..

Stipe got slept in the first round by a LHW. Sit down

This historic run he had literally consisted of 3 defenses. Great job but this wasn't some Anderson Silva/GSP type reign

daniel-cormier-towel-900413.jpg

cormier-following-olympic-loss.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

BossyAnyCuckoo.gif

giphy.gif

16e0b42016bfe3ff62b59ea59ee2d001.jpg

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is people don’t give a fuck about stipe as hw champ that’s why he won’t get the immediate rematch. His biggest attribute is being a firefighter lol like who gives a fuck. Put the great ones in there, make the spectacle fights. That’s what the fans want, not mediocrity

Sure you've always liked DC and only turned against him after this fight, I buy that bro. Except... (after DC trips over speaker)

Lmao

Always had a feeling he'd find a way out

And you guys have the nerve to even discuss if he was in GOAT contention
For sure this sounds like someone who liked DC up until after the fight. 100% my dude.

I think you're just mad at ol' DC because he brutally finished your favorite fighter and derailed the narrative you were trying to push for months about him being the GOAT.

1516184816711.png

If you're really complaining about the Bork fight you can't pretend you only got mad at him post-fight then, since DC made it EXTREMELY clear he wanted Brock after beating Stipe WELL before he won the title. Can't suddenly pretend you were shocked by this. You're blinded by your love for Stipe, DC has taken nothing but the hardest fights his whole career, he's going to ride out into the sunset just this once.

Attachments

• 1516184816711.png
    1516184816711.png
    366.5 KB · Views: 0
It would be cool if a bunch of top 10 fighters fucking leave the ufc and go to other orgs. And let Dana try to sell PPVs with past non active figures like Conor and lesnar.
They dont have any young stars probably just Ortega at this moment, their champs are getting old and the other popular fighters are full of personal problems (bones).
I'm getting tired of Dana and the ufc, I been a fan since day one but this shit is getting ridiculous

The thing is people don’t give a fuck about stipe as hw champ that’s why he won’t get the immediate rematch. His biggest attribute is being a firefighter lol like who gives a fuck. Put the great ones in there, make the spectacle fights. That’s what the fans want, not mediocrity
Stipe needs a gimmick. Get a stupid tattoo, or start dating a Kardasion or become a vocal Trump supporter.. MUGA - Make UFC Great Again... Something.

I have very little interest in the Brawk fight...I would have even less interest in this rematch

Fuck stipe is awesome. Definitely deserves he rematch but will not get one. I knew DC but finish him standing but he’s just the type of fighter you hate to see lose. Hope he gets a crack at Lesnar after DC.

Back