300 Crocodiles Killed In Revenge Killing

LOL, guy specifically goes into the preserve, a preserve for Crocs and gets eaten and the people get pissed and raid said preserve to kill the crocs where they live.
I mean I could kind of understand if it was just some random "river croc" eating someone when they are doing laundry on the bank and everyone flipping out but when it's a preserve specifically for the crocs? That would be like people getting pissed and going and killing those lions that ate the poachers that snuck into the Rhino/lion preserve.

He deserves to get eaten alive for being stupid.

oqygRGB.jpg

Seems kind of pointless. Don't be stupid and hang out in a breeding farm.
It's not pointless. You can't let those crocs diss your gang! If a member of your crew wanders into enemy territory and they kill him, you're just gonna take that lying down? No, you get the homies together and retaliate!

Hmm, maybe this message would be better received by my ese, @HOV

What do you do work for Cheese? You always make a few threads every day. I don't understand how you have the time. I work part time in the summer, so I have time off now, but otherwise I wouldn't be on here.

The threads typically have like 30 words in them.
How much dedication and time do you think that demands?

so can i get a pair of cheap croc leather boots?

Family of man who died of lung cancer kills 300 gas station employees who worked where where cigarettes are sold.

<23>
<3>

Everyone needs to watch this. Dude get's taken out on a Kayak by a Nile Croc. Rip Henry.

The threads typically have like 30 words in them.
How much dedication and time do you think that demands?

Yeah, but the point is he's always finding stuff on the net so he seems to be surfing the net quite often.

292 crocs for one stupid Indonesian?

Stupid games, stupid prizes. I hope the crocs just nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

Savages. Should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

292 crocs for one stupid Indonesian?

Stupid games, stupid prizes. I hope the crocs just nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

That might seriously fuck up their ecosystem, the retards might starve in a year.

Back