International Trump/Putin Summit

You really think so?

tenor.gif

This post reminded me of the bit where Homer buys a gun and he has it in his hands and says "This is what God must feel like . . . when he holds a gun." But I couldn't find that particular clip in youtube :(

<Dany07> also......<FookIsThatGuy>

The little twisty thingy at the end, attaches to your faucet. You just place it right there and turn to the right until it stops. If you have trouble connecting it, find an adult with a brain to help you. The other end of the hose goes in one ear, and you hold your drinking cup outside the other ear to fill it up. You now have a refreshing glass of water to help you survive in your comatose state.

yea...no...you are as useful as tits on a goose, blocked , good call @zebby23
How so? I've logically and clearly explained my positions throughout this thread. Anything other than FUCK DRUMPF HES GONNA KILL US ALL !!! is considered "trolling" to you mental midgets.
You're just another drooling degenerate afflicted with TDS, of course you and lil zebby are simpatico.

"We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy,“ Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats said. “And we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security."

-Dan Coates

Trump appointed Director of National Intelligence directly refuting the President publicly.
Damned straight.

"I am not, not a crook"
-Richard M. Trump

This post reminded me of the bit where Homer buys a gun and he has it in his hands and says "This is what God must feel like . . . when he holds a gun." But I couldn't find that particular clip in youtube :(
Family Guy has a good one too when they live in Texas and Brian kills the super devil after buying booze and getting a free pistol.

WOOOOWWW!!!..

Trump just shitted on all 6 of our intelligence agency and kow-towed to Putin!....

So hardcore trump supporters still support him after this embarrassing performance in Helsinki?

Arguably one of the greatest threads in recent sherdog history

I remember on 9/11 when a lot of wonderful people on both sides met in that big beautiful building that still stands to this day.

Looks like another mentally weak sissy blocked me. Must be doing something right if the TDS tards are turtling up into their little safe space fetal position.
<45>

I have a strong feeling Europe should be scared shitless right now because the conditions are ripe for one of them to be invaded and join the collection that includes Ukraine. I cannot imagine Chump's US of A intervening.

I have a strong feeling Europe should be scared shitless right now because the conditions are ripe for one of them to be invaded and join the collection that includes Ukraine. I cannot imagine Chump's US of A intervening.
PLOT TWIST!!!!

Germany invades Poland.... wait a second.....

Good point, what is to stop Russia from invading anyone they can? You know Insecure in chief will do nothing

How so? I've logically and clearly explained my positions throughout this thread. Anything other than FUCK DRUMPF HES GONNA KILL US ALL !!! is considered "trolling" to you mental midgets.
You're just another drooling degenerate afflicted with TDS, of course you and lil zebby are simpatico.

Is it at all insane to simply make up a syndrome to describe people you disagree with?

Is it at all insane to simply make up a syndrome to describe people you disagree with?
I've been wanting to ask what "TDS" is cause in my town TDS stands for Tire Distribution System which is the local competitor to Les Schwab.

Looks like another mentally weak sissy blocked me. Must be doing something right if the TDS tards are turtling up into their little safe space fetal position.
<45>
Idk man, the only thing clear to me is you're dead set on defending Trump even if it means pushing anti-American anti-constitution stuff. Your point about it being ok to hack the DNC was particularly low.

Good point, what is to stop Russia from invading anyone they can? You know Insecure in chief will do nothing
They succeeded in fracturing US of A, NATO, are playing Chump like a fiddle and/or puppet. The video game animation of the dunce cone missiles targeting FL scared him into obedience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back