Would Cro Cop in his prime be a bad match up for DC ?

LLD2008

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
CroCop.jpg
Do you think think cro cop could beat DC in his prime, because DC said he struggles with people that kick and Cro Cop has lethal kicks, and if not which heavyweight do you think would be a bad mad up for DC?

Last edited:
The best version of Cro Cop was a bad MF, he could catch anyone.

If he hadn't been KO'd by Gonzaga we would have seen him fight Randy Couture for the title, and that would have given us a great idea of how a Cormier fight would go.

Personally I'd take DC closing the distance, dirty boxing, wearing him down and putting him away late in the fight

Cro Cop in his prime would have been a nightmare matchup for anybody.

zovSkFa.gif

Cro Cop in his prime is a bad match up for anyone. Guy was a fucken killer back in the day

Cormier ducks to the right and eats a high kick.

Cemetary.

Definitely, I'd like to see how DC would deal with a CC body kick

As bad matchup for Cormier, as there is.......CC in his prime had great speed, reflexes, strenght, TDD, kicks etc.....under Pride rules in a ring it would be a bad night for DC...

The best version of Cro Cop was a bad MF, he could catch anyone.

If he hadn't been KO'd by Gonzaga we would have seen him fight Randy Couture for the title, and that would have given us a great idea of how a Cormier fight would go.

Personally I'd take DC closing the distance, dirty boxing, wearing him down and putting him away late in the fight

Same here, Mirko was a fantastic striker but I don't remember him being that good in the clinch, something DC is great at.

Prime Crocop will beat Alistair Overeem but not DC

Interesting matchup to think about.

My feeling is that it wouldn't go like Jones / DC, but even then I'm not sure DC gets the clinch before he eats something fight-ending.

The crocop that threw off Mark Coleman like nothing would be trouble for DC.

View attachment 407821
Do you think think cro cop could beat DC in his prime, because DC said he struggles with people that kick and Cro Cop has lethal kicks, and if not which heavyweight do you think would be a bad mad up for DC?
Possibly crocop could catch him with a headkick but its much more likely that DC KO's him or lays on him.

Definitely, I'd like to see how DC would deal with a CC body kick
Well if we're talking prime DC he probably run right through him. If it's in the Octagon and not a ring he definately Steamrolls him.

Back