International Trump/Putin Summit

CIA operations aren't investigations. That's why that agency is so effective- they operate under a shroud of secrecy and have few people they answer to.

It's also the reason for The Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA spying, etc unconstitutional laws in place for worst case what-if scenarios that threaten our democracy- like hostile nation intervention in our elections.

My criticism isnt on anyone but our intelligence chiefs and our current elected officials for not firing these intelligence officers.
I would wholly agree with you but the last sentence would be impeaching this fool.

Putin wants to murder the shit out of Bill Browder, and Trump cannot not know this. Neverminding the completely outrageous request to hand over an ambassador.
Trump gets played and says thank you.

Aaron David Miller

5 reasons Trump should not invite Putin to a second summit: 1. last time Putin came 11/01; Bush had good reason 9/11; not now 2. you don't invite fox into hen house; 3. He's done nothing to deserve it; 4. makes America look like a useful idiot; 5.No strategy.

More Aaron David miller

Stunning to consider that Congress is worried sick about about what Trump gave away in the first summit even while Trump has scheduled a second. In fact announcing that invite may well have been Trump's answer to the 98-0 vote defending in Senate defending the intel community.

Trump in inviting Putin also send two other messages: first to the intel community. Dan Coates blindsided; and Trump could care less; and second to Mueller. You think I colluded with Putin. I'm inviting him to the WH to show you I'm not worried. (even though I am)

In 50 years people will look back and say “ those idiots really elected that treasonous snake oil salesman??”

trumptime.png

GOAT Time Cover.

How many WR trump bots have this printed and hanging on a wall in their trailers or their room in their parent's basement?

More Aaron David miller

Stunning to consider that Congress is worried sick about about what Trump gave away in the first summit even while Trump has scheduled a second. In fact announcing that invite may well have been Trump's answer to the 98-0 vote defending in Senate defending the intel community.

Trump in inviting Putin also send two other messages: first to the intel community. Dan Coates blindsided; and Trump could care less; and second to Mueller. You think I colluded with Putin. I'm inviting him to the WH to show you I'm not worried. (even though I am)
This is a fucking catastrophe. It's why the children have their own table at Thanksgiving dinner.

Incredible that the people that stick up for america tend to wind up trumps bad side

191 charges against 32 people so far = witch hunt in Trumps world

The investigation as yielded more than few witches already, they just need to nab the head warlock...

What's also strange is that Republicans blocked an effort to subpoena the only person in the room other than trump from testifying before Congress.

I mean, it's like all that talk about transparency and patriotism was just... Talk

With a regular president I could get that effort, but now knowing that not even DNI Coats knows what happened in there and that he didn't know that Putin was coming to the White House in the fall, and that he didn't know Lavrov was going to attend the "firing Comey relieved great pressure" meeting (and then Lavrov leaked shit about that meeting), and all of the weird shit around Browder during the past couple of days, and all of the weird need to ignore what was actually coming out of Trump's mouth regarding Russia, and all of the weird Nato shit last week, you would hope that the senate wouldn't be so doctrinaire about the sanctity of executive privilege.

Last edited:
Back