• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

You may want to re-evaluate your life if a fooking cheat means that much to you.

Silva got slapped around by pillow hands Sonnen and failed drug tests. Imagine if GSP failed drug tests? Sherdog would still be shut down.

Are you stupid? Anderson didn't even pick that fight for himself, lol. Also LOTS of people were favoring Griffin, you should know that (judging by your join-date).
ROFL. Absolute nonsense.

I don’t really rank one over the other honestly. To me at this point the best three of all time are clearly GSP, Anderson and Fedor.. In no real order..

3ornkb8JBVY4WnccNy.gif

idjut.gif

XAXovUa.gif

idjut.gif

Not to mention Anderson had those absolute stinkfests vs Damien and Cote....and people call GSP boring? You could put Anderson's most boring fights up against GSP's, and Anderson would win. That Maia fight was fcuking awful.

If you see my original post, It questions how Anderson can be considered GOAT over more complete fighters when he's got such a major flaw like TDD. The only two guys he faced considered to have good MMA wrestling (Chael,Lutter) took him down at will but he was lucky enough that those guys had terrible sub defense and no standup game, unlike GSP, DC, Fedor.

If GSP was a natural Middleweight instead of a small Welterweight, RIP Silva.

Also, every fighter has a punchers chance. Serra did it, JDS did it against Cain and so on. Silva gets taken down multiple times when he fights good wrestlers. That's not a fluke.

Not really. Completeness is no in and of itself more valuable than being exceptionally good at one thing and pretty good at others. For example, we've seen Rory Mac lose to Wonderboy. If GSP was a MW, he wouldn't have a shot as fast and his reaction speed would be slower, making him easier to stuff. You can take the best attributes of being 170 and keep them while being hypothesised as a MW. Silva wouldn't come forward and give GSP his level change TD and would counterstrike GSP all day. Silva actually has pretty decent TDD and stuffed TrT at a good clip.

No, Silva is not off the hook for dick pills and tainted supplements. He is a cheater.

Q8m46NE.gif

Remove Anderoids, and I agree.

I understand but at the same time you have to remember his amazing career at middleweight. This was an absolutely unbeatable champion that had this incredible Michael Jordan like way about him. It was an amazing ride.

I understand but at the same time you have to remember his amazing career at middleweight. This was an absolutely unbeatable champion that had this incredible Michael Jordan like way about him. It was an amazing ride.
You would also have to be batshit delusional to believe that GSP was always clean.

FA5C15F3-7BA6-4D09-8A20-6E4817075468.jpeg

Back