PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they scale it back to 89? I remember it being up to 94 but I havent been there in a while
Th 90-95 section is still in the same place its always been for me

Either way, it’s got my boy Kyle Chandler in it and I like to see everything he’s in.

He could make me run through a brick wall. He should be the go to for any 40+ Strong male character casting

Coach Kilmer would choke his ass out

I would do this yes. And True Detective was her best work. Although everything she does is great.
Did you ever see her in Burying The Ex?? That was a hilarious take on a rom-com and zombie movie. Also had Anton Yelchin as the costar, I would recommend

Nah Beagles have good sense of judgement. You come at their master with Ill intent better be prepared to be attacked by two vicious hell hounds.
I like your style Esculence , just lookin our for you safety

What is fear if you are a part of them Mr Nuts? There is nothing but futility when coated by The Nexus. It is benevolent. It is absolutely beautiful when the shards drip all over the sublime flesh...

And all that has absolutely zilch to do with this American movie made for American audiences

There's no such thing as an "American movie made for American audiences" anymore, Peter. The world has never been smaller and more interconnected on a global level as it is today, and it will be even moreso tomorrow. They've got the internet on computers now.

The hippie chick/painter who sees the shark go into the pond is smoking hot.

Or she was at least. She's probably dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back