Ecuador To Hand Over Assange To UK

whats your problem with the truth?

I was completely fine with Snowden and Assange leaking dirty military & government secrets.

I stopped caring about Assange once he picked Russia & Trumps side.
For his own selfish reasons looking for a pardon or charges dropped.

I'm more pointing out the hypocrisy of right wingers who suddenly love Assange when they originally wanted him hung.

The migrant crisis will be ongoing through this century.

Africas population will double and hit 2.4 billion by 2050.

Europeans are being taxed to pay for Africans to come and live in their countries and outbreed them.

Brits are already an ethnic minority in London and Birmingham. Soon, there won't be enough white people to tax and too many takers. It is unsustainable ...

lol, it's not climate change. It's birth rates.

Your right, it is birth rates.

The problem is that we let the bankers steal our wealth, so that we need growth.

Trillions of dollars were stolen through the LIBOR, and ISDAFIX frauds over decades time.

The money the banksters stole, would pay for the budget gaps.

This crisis is being manufactured.

Stop defending the open violation of the US Constitution by calling for the legal hanging of a patriot who exposed the systemic violation of the US Constitution, and I will calm down.

I think punk bitches who defend the violation of the constitution should by hung, FYI.
I said, pipe down.
<Kobe213>

Your right, it is birth rates.

The problem is that we let the bankers steal our wealth, so that we need growth.

Trillions of dollars were stolen through the LIBOR, and ISDAFIX frauds over decades time.

The money the banksters stole, would pay for the budget gaps.

This crisis is being manufactured.

this is why the European union needs to end:

Last edited:
I definitely like some of the fallout from wikileaks but Assange himself comes off to me as deeply anti American and slimy.

This doesn't look good for him. We may see this guy get executed in the future and I wouldn't lose any sleep. He released information that at times jeopardized the lives of allied soldiers on the ground.

He's got it coming.

I like Snowden though and I don't believe he was a spy.

Hmmn if the Op is correct Assange should start prepping up his anus.
9e2.gif

I look forward to arguing about his pardon in 2020.
Better not happen he’s a pos even though I dislike Clinton and some of the DNC watching all that happen and this POS help isn’t worth it. All the damage he did over the years he needs to be locked up for good

whats your problem with the truth?
Selectively disseminating the information you choose to sway public opinion is not the truth. You Aussies can protest all you like for him but here he's an enemy of the state.

whats the official charges he is being extradited with?

they say hes being sent to Britain...but why...what charges do they have against him? the article says that the americans want him for engaging in terrorism....but to what extent....what specifically are they accusing him of doing? if hes wanted in sweden on a serious rape charge((its not serious or there would be a louder drum role from Sweden for him)) why isnt Sweden extraditing him?

personally I think and have thought for a long time that Assange is ultimately just another shill, a tool to be used at key moments for key propaganda
I think the charges he has pending are for jumping bail from a British court as the statute of limitations are up on his rape charges in Sweden.

Better not happen he’s a pos even though I dislike Clinton and some of the DNC watching all that happen and this POS help isn’t worth it. All the damage he did over the years he needs to be locked up for good
Surprising opinion coming from you, I agree he should be prosecuted. They aren't the New York Times, they're in the espionage business. Shame, because something like Wikileaks could have been a force for good.

So people are angry because Assange alone made Hillary (who is backed by Wall St, Saudi Arabia Wahabbism, Big War among others) make Bernie step aside and then lose to little Trumpy no mates?

I'm no fan of Trump or the Republican party but what Hillary had on offer wasn't very appealing.
With Trump, the best we could have hoped for was 4 years of idle uselessness.

Surprising opinion coming from you, I agree he should be prosecuted. They aren't the New York Times, they're in the espionage business. Shame, because something like Wikileaks could have been a force for good.
This is something I agreed with you in the past, even right after the emails were released, I don’t care if it was the DNC’s dirty laundry i’d rather have that SOB locked up. It’s ok to call something bad , bad even if it somehow benefits “my side” of politics. I voted for Trump but he is stupid as hell at times and shouldn’t be president. I know that’s conflicting I wouldn’t of cared so much if Clinton became president because I knew what to expect but anyone other than Sanders. Anyways I feel the same way about that dope Snowden too, but in my line of work I saw first hand how those two did real damage that messed with protection of lives. If they exposed all that stuff correctly it would of not been so damaging

Selectively disseminating the information you choose to sway public opinion is not the truth. You Aussies can protest all you like for him but here he's an enemy of the state.

Whoa whoa whoa

Nothing Wikileaks ever published is ever untruthful or incorrect.

It is by the very definition of the word, truth incarnate.

You don't like truth? Many on the left don't. Can't stand it really.

I'm glad he made many crimes public knowledge. We deserve to know.

He has exposed American agents, including our spies and military personnel, to danger across the world by publishing CIA outpost locations, their identities, the description and amount of our military equipment in certain countries, etc, and all where people like ISIS could read it. This included leaking our CIA's strongest tools for maintaining digital dominance in the cybersecurity fear. That's your security the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians are ravaging, now.

He prints the secrets to our weapons every time they've gotten their hands on sensitive blueprints. That's your tax money he's handing to your enemies and your friends alike. That's your R&D.

He electioneers for Trump on the behalf of Putin by pronouncing that "huge leaks" are coming out about Hillary, after the Podesta dump, but never delivers. He did that several times, IIRC. He was trickling this stuff at the most politically sensitive times for Trump, too, when he would be bleeding in the polls. He actively participated in a deliberate attempt to manipulate our elections, and not because he thought Trump was a good guy, or was anti-establishment. He just wants to hurt the USA every chance that he gets. This is the assessment of your own intelligence community acting under and publishing by consent of department heads selected by Trump.

This is simply one of the best sources of news in existence right now:
https://theintercept.com/2018/07/21...-and-hand-him-over-to-the-uk-what-comes-next/

How can anyone like this guy. He's a snake.

I asked you a question first. I'll be more than happy to answer your question, after you answer mine:

What has Assange done, other than exposing people to information they should have already known anyways?
There are things that need to be kept secret for national security. Are you really asking why the US should have a problem with him disseminating information that foreign powers can use against us, cause informants to be retaliated against even with murder, and steer the narrative to sway public opinion in our country to suit their desires? I think you need to plant a patriotism seed in your brain.

Europeans are being taxed to pay for Africans to come and live in their countries and outbreed them.

Brits are already an ethnic minority in London and Birmingham. Soon, there won't be enough white people to tax and too many takers. It is unsustainable ...

LOL at you and only white people pay taxes. Get stuffed.

So it's the whites that are workers and the rest moochers. Ok, now I understand, yes I don't believe you'd need any propaganda to vote for Brexit. In reality those desires of yours may cause your country more hardships. Was it Wales that has already stated they'd prefer to stay in the EU even if it meant separating from the UK?

Back