Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v3 : 3 Weeks To Go Edition

Do you stand with Ozil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a par fam. It should get sorted in store tomorrow though, a hassle but it'll be done hopefully!

im still waiting for my laptop to get repaired.

These "knowhow" people are fucking useless. Been 2 weeks now.

2 more and I get a free laptop of the same value (£350)

The woman I was speaking to was like "I can book you in for Friday". How am I supposed to go 4-5 days with no phone? I got shit to do, bish. Lucky I've got a work phone too. None of the numbers though, so that's jarring.

@Sebbe I thought Usyk would win, but I was surprised by how well he handled him. Boxing forum's saying that Usyk would destroy AJ now.... Not sure about that.

The woman I was speaking to was like "I can book you in for Friday". How am I supposed to go 4-5 days with no phone? I got shit to do, bish. Lucky I've got a work phone too. None of the numbers though, so that's jarring.

lol peak times.

hopefully your choons aren't compromised till then either

Washed my jeans which had passport and phone in the pocket......both a write off.

Fucking hassle at the best of times.....living abroad it's a nightmare.

you're stuck in Bulgaria for life now!

PEAK

hearing all this, im prob gonna drop my phone on the floor or something now

been 6-7 months i've managed to keep it intact

no insurance or anything on it lol

@Sebbe watched the usyk/gassiev fight. The outcome was what I expected, really looking forward to Bellew fighting Uysk.

@Clear Winner i found out Dillian Whyte had a kid at 13 :eek:
Yeah it was an expected outcome tbh. Usyk will school Bellew. Haye and Usyk are on different planets and Bellew will be able to tell.

for who ? Chelsea ? Because you're having a laugh if you think you're moving from 6th.

you're awfully cocky for a fan of a team that finished trophyless last season too ;)

Think we wipe the floor with you this season.

We have the best attack in the league and Emery is making us more defensively sound.

you're awfully cocky for a fan of a team that finished trophyless last season too ;)

Think we wipe the floor with you this season.

We have the best attack in the league and Emery is making us more defensively sound.
trophyless last season ? not much will change over the next 10 months.

and the scousers have a better front line than you, without question.

@Sebbe I thought Usyk would win, but I was surprised by how well he handled him. Boxing forum's saying that Usyk would destroy AJ now.... Not sure about that.
I think Usyk would take AJ to school but with AJ and Wilder, all it takes is one punch. And I like AJ but Usyk is number three p4p imo.

I think Usyk would take AJ to school but with AJ and Wilder, all it takes is one punch. And I like AJ but Usyk is number three p4p imo.

After Loma and Ward? (Or if Ward is not ranked GGG? Crawford? Spence?).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back