Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v3 : 3 Weeks To Go Edition

Do you stand with Ozil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't.Özil has been non-existent in most games since EURO 2012.
He was dragged to a wc by Schweinsteiger,Neuer,Hummels,Klose & Kroos.

To top it all off the clown takes a photo op to get the Turkish Dictator even more power before the election, pretty much shitting all over the country that gave his poor Family work and him an education and great conditions to succeed in Football via the youth academy system.

Ungrateful son of a bitch

92 games, 23 goals, 40 assists for Germany and voted as player of the year 5 times out of the last 7,,,, but yeah, he was "non-existent".

Sports personalities that have questioned Erdogan in the past have seen their family members punished, so it might not have been an easy choice for Ozil.

Also, what about Matthaus?

5b44983afc7e93a34e8b4575.jpg

Or is Putin OK now?

Ward v Usyk at CW!

<Eek2.0>

Would be a dream fight. I can't see Ward coming out of retirement though. He doesn;t strike me as one of those fake retirement types, but then again, he's a fighter and must miss it. It's just how honest he was about his retiremenet and feeling that he couldn't do it anymore. A true great.

i've entered like 5 raffle things for these shuce

0F1RF2T.jpg

if I win em, I'll keep em lol

92 games, 23 goals, 40 assists for Germany and voted as player of the year 5 times out of the last 7,,,, but yeah, he was "non-existent".

Sports personalities that have questioned Erdogan in the past have seen their family members punished, so it might not have been an easy choice for Ozil.

Also, what about Matthaus?

5b44983afc7e93a34e8b4575.jpg

Or is Putin OK now?

Man Like Drax

Would be a dream fight. I can't see Ward coming out of retirement though. He doesn;t strike me as one of those fake retirement types, but then again, he's a fighter and must miss it. It's just how honest he was about his retiremenet and feeling that he couldn't do it anymore. A true great.

You see Ward as an ATG?

Obvious HoFer, but just feel his career needed 1-2 more career defining fights to put him in that top top bracket.

He's still pretty young (34!!), so history would suggest he's got another couple in him.

Utd's chief scout is prepared to leave for Zenit St Petersburg according to Utd report.

Can't blame him. Guy is recommending players & Mourinho was asking Woodward to re-sign Fellaini & Young.

Utd's chief scout is prepared to leave for Zenit St Petersburg according to Utd report.

Can't blame him. Guy is recommending players & Mourinho was asking Woodward to re-sign Fellaini & Young.

you see this?

LMAO

this looks good

the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

You see Ward as an ATG?

Obvious HoFer, but just feel his career needed 1-2 more career defining fights to put him in that top top bracket.

He's still pretty young (34!!), so history would suggest he's got another couple in him.

Not at that very top level all time, but a great of our time/this gen. Winning that Super 6 tourney and then beating Kovalev (1st was super close), that took some doing.

the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

im caught in the middle

gotta keep going or they'll call me a quitter.

im caught in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back