Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

Is he supposed to still be drooling over and clinging to a chick he's already been banging for a while who's probably pretty vapid if she's a "social media star"? Do you think that relationship would have gone great if he starts making less money and treats her like she's the only hot chick he could ever get? Dude's 23 and making a ton of money and he's supposed to marry the first hot chick that fucks him?

<Fedor23>

The title feels a bit clickbaity. He probably dumped her because she was a bitch
nope, they're still friends and follow each other on social media. His competitive ranking fell off so he actually did need more time for training so he could keep up. Pro gamers need many more hours of intense training than D-level athletes like MMA fighters because their competitive pool is so much larger.

Is he supposed to still be drooling over and clinging to a chick he's already been banging for a while who's probably pretty vapid if she's a "social media star"? Do you think that relationship would have gone great if he starts making less money and treats her like she's the only hot chick he could ever get? Dude's 23 and making a ton of money and he's supposed to marry the first hot chick that fucks him?

<Fedor23>
tone down that MRA 'tism for a second and read the actual article. Man, this thread got overrun with you faux RedPill "alphas" trying to lay down your poverty analysis. They make about equal money, and have equivalent levels of fame. There is no deeper agenda here than the fact that he needed time off so he could prepare for the new game.

muthafukken cringing at all you incel edgelords. smh

https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/pro-g...-for-more-call-of-duty/?utm_source=reddit.com
E-sports athletes are now top tier, with A-list WAGs and legions of groupies.

for your time
giphy.gif

Ooooh I see a hot front coming in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was making that much scratch playing video games huh? I know some of the those YouTubers make bank, didn't know any of the video game nerds did too.
There's overlap. There are a number of popular youtubers that just do lets plays and stuff, not even high level at anything. Guys like Jack, Markiplier, etc. are making millions per year playing games doing goofy voices.

He's an idiot who doesn't realize he needs a degree and a backup career.

If he had any sense or foresight he would have married her with no prenup.

She gonna outearn him. Watch.

He's an idiot who doesn't realize he needs a degree and a backup career.

If he had any sense or foresight he would have married her with no prenup.

She gonna outearn him. Watch.

She peaking bro. Only down hill from here 26 and from Mexico, she going to be wanting to put a baby in her soon.

She peaking bro. Only down hill from here 26 and from Mexico, she going to be wanting to put a baby in her soon.

You say that like 36 year old former pro gamers are still earning money.

Pro gamers burn out much faster than models. She'll be making solid money until 39 at least.

You say that like 36 year old former pro gamers are still earning money.

Pro gamers burn out much faster than models. She'll be making solid money until 39 at least.

As of now he seems to have the bigger following. All I am saying is I think she will be put on the shelf sooner then him. Her career is based on her looks his based on playing video games and being a YouTube personality. Both will end hers just seems to me quicker to come to an end.

N7zb9Kq.png

US-Gamers-800x445.jpg

Are you a confident enough man to let these Slayers run loose on your girl?

The publicity this guy's getting from dumping such a looker will have more women chasing him than he'll know what to do with.

I cant wait for Black Ops 4 and the next Halo.

The storyline of Black Ops 3 really grew on me. The gestalt intelligence is cool, I hope they continue it. And the world building is fantastic.

Black Ops 1 though was the shiznat, I want them to do like a prequel or sequel to that storyline too.

Back