PWD 620: Donald Hogan

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Eva Marie makes her triumphant return at Evolution....then you have my interest.
tenor.gif

YqWQi3A.gif

hahaha #ROMANTHERAT

Also, Eva still top 5 in looks of all time

I'm surprised she hasnt made more of an impact on the model/internet whore/b movie world now that shes out of WWE
When she first appeared there was a huge buzz around her and it looked like she had the potential to become a crossover star but it seems to have amounted to nothing more than a few dog washing videos on Youtube

I'm surprised she hasnt made more of an impact on the model/internet whore/b movie world now that shes out of WWE
When she first appeared there was a huge buzz around her and it looked like she had the potential to become a crossover star but it seems to have amounted to nothing more than a few dog washing videos on Youtube
In the wrestling world she's a 10 but there's a million Instahoes that look just like that

In the wrestling world she's a 10 but there's a million Instahoes that look just like that
Could Tama and the GoW legit put a beating on Roman and the Usos?

I need gang wars like its 1996. Tongans vs Samoans, LETS GO

Yea but they never had the mainstream buzz that she had which was my point
I wonder if that weirdo Jonathan mismanaged her career or if she really is that devoid of talent

at sucking dick

I wonder if that weirdo Jonathan mismanaged her career or if she really is that devoid of talent

at sucking dick
Probably a bit of both. He seemed like an idiot

at sucking dick

That bald son of a bitch is holding her back.

7. Ronda Rousey vs Ember Moon (Raw Women's Championship)
8. Team Raw (Nia Jax, Alicia Fox, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan and Natalya) vs Team SmackDown (Asuka, Carmella, Naomi, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville)

Couldn't think of anything for Stephanie who will undoubtedly have a match.

Raw Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey vs Stephanie McMahon (Winner is also new founder of women's wrestling)

Put Ember in the tag in place of Fox. Even though SS is the next month and they'd be doing that tag match again.

Should’ve gone with Sonya Blade

I see the resemblance.
latest

ubt76tybf0b11.gif

If Eva Marie makes her triumphant return at Evolution....then you have my interest.

Oh Hell YEAH!!!!
InbornQuerulousEider-max-14mb.gif

ImmediateWelldocumentedGoosefish-max-14mb.gif

The Rex Observer is reporting that the Toni Storm nude leaks are on the way with videos!

Do WWE add sounds of cheering or booing to their old videos? I'm watching an old RAW where the crowd look to be pretty silent but I hear a load of cheering.

Do WWE add sounds of cheering or booing to their old videos? I'm watching an old RAW where the crowd look to be pretty silent but I hear a load of cheering.
usually did it for taped shows.

Real prevalent before they were forced to go live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back