Civil rights leader calls unsolved black homocides a “civil rights crisis”

I didn't make any of those arguments you're just making pretend I said things that other people may or may not have said.

Oh', so you do want more police presence in these neighborhoods, so they can be more effective in solving and preventing crimes?

Oh', so you do want more police presence in these neighborhoods, so they can be more effective in solving and preventing crimes?

Probably depends on what you mean by more police presence and you'd have to also make the case that more police presence would solve anything.

Probably depends on what you mean by more police presence and you'd have to also make the case that more police presence would solve anything.

What do you think I mean by "more police presence"? It's pretty self explanatory.

Wait, are you saying that black people won’t cooperate with police because if they do, other black people will murder them?

Well you're talking specifically about homicide so I think anyone involved in a homicide is more likely to commit another homicide to protect their own skin, wouldn't you agree?

What do you think I mean by "more police presence"? It's pretty self explanatory.

How would more police presence help solve the problem we're talking about?

Giving police departments more money and more officers would convince witnesses to cooperate? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Well you're talking specifically about homicide so I think anyone involved in a homicide is more likely to commit another homicide to protect their own skin, wouldn't you agree?
Yes they would. In some cases, witnesses are scared for their life. Also in some cases the witnesses just simply won’t cooperate because they are “hard” to be a snitch. It’s all about that street cred. The anti snitch mentality is real. You don’t understand it & that’s why you’re so confused right now.

Yes they would. In some cases, witnesses are scared for their life. Also in some cases the witnesses just simply won’t cooperate because they are “hard” to be a snitch. It’s all about that street cred. The anti snitch mentality is real. You don’t understand it & that’s why you’re so confused right now.

So then you agree it's a failure on the police that they're unable to convince witnesses to cooperate.

Glad we can agree.

Giving police departments more money and more officers would convince witnesses to cooperate? That doesn't make much sense to me.
Here in St. Louis police, up the patrol of crime hot spot areas. It helps lower the crime rates in those areas, but without adding more presence, it just makes other areas more vulnerable.

Here in St. Louis police, up the patrol of crime hot spot areas. It helps lower the crime rates in those areas, but without adding more presence, it just makes other areas more vulnerable.

But how does that solve the problem of witnesses that are unwilling to cooperate that you brought up?

So then you agree it's a failure on the police that they're unable to convince witnesses to cooperate.

Glad we can agree.
Like i said, normal people don’t need to be convinced. Then again normal people don’t murder each other at alarming rates

I agree with what this guy is saying, but he better bite his lip when these murder cases are solved and the murderers wind up looking a lot like the murdered...

Lmao, wonderbread doesn't know why you don't snitch, stop the presses.

Cops can't protrct you 24/7, stupid.

Maybe the increased police presence helps turn these neighborhoods around, from dangerous crime infested shit holes, to decent communities, where regular citizens wouldn't be afraid to come forward, and the other witnesses wouldn't be connected to criminal activity.

Lmao, wonderbread doesn't know why you don't snitch, stop the presses.

Cops can't protrct you 24/7, stupid.
Tell that to the anti gun crowd. Also don’t cry when your murders go unsolved

Glad we can agree.
Why would that make it a black thing and why are other races in less danger for snitching? Are white murderers just cool with being snitched on?

Why would that make it a black thing and why are other races so much more easily convinced to cooperate? Are white murderers just cool with being snitched on?

It seems like you're not really basing this on anything but how you feel.

Back