Strongest strikes

dudeguyman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think the strongest strikes are? I'm talking like, literally the most force possible. I know it will mostly be kicks, but what about strikes with the arms to?

What do you guys think the strongest strikes are? I'm talking like, literally the most force possible. I know it will mostly be kicks, but what about strikes with the arms to?

My vote is for the standing spinning heel kick, or the capoeira version (meia lua de compasso). IMO these thrown full force could literally kill people.

For arms I vote Deontay Wilder.

MT round house to the body, a good kicker will generate more power than a good puncher at the same weight........this is not the same as strike placement...... Which can dictate the effectiveness of the power generated.

With arms presumably a spinning back fist or elbow. All depends on placement if not a big right hook probably. Part of it comes down to the build and preference of the fighter.

Superman punch and spin back elbow. Overhand is pretty strong, if you have really good technique with it you can knock someone down with it.

Spinning/turning back kicks appear to generate the most force.

Saki-Overeem-Heel-Kick_1.gif

Just Bang techniques

MT body kick
Spinning back kick
GnP elbow while raised/standing
Overhand
Lead hook

All you saying spinning back kick.. Spinning hook kick or wheel kick is way more force behind .

Spinning wheel kick. Without the hook.

Also the jump sliding side kick.. Bruce lee style.

And a rear leg bodykick from a thai.

All you saying spinning back kick.. Spinning hook kick or wheel kick is way more force behind .

By spinning wheel kick you mean the one where leg travels in a wide circular arc?

For me it would be:
-Defensive jumping back kick.
-Knee to the plexus from the clinch.
-Roundhouse to the ribs/lever.
-Jumping/sliding side kick
-Spinning elbow.

A flying sidekick

Or tornado kick

This reminds me how much fun TKD sparring was.

im gonna go with knee, largest muscle, biggest knuckle.

What's the difference between a spinning hook kick and a wheel kick? When you say without the hook that makes me think you are striking with a surface other than the heel. Is that right? Or does a wheel kick follow a different trajectory?

What's the difference between a spinning hook kick and a wheel kick? When you say without the hook that makes me think you are striking with a surface other than the heel. Is that right? Or does a wheel kick follow a different trajectory?

I think wheel means keep the leg straight, a hook kick, you contract the hamstring muscle and hook in the foot.

Anything by this guy,
edmond-tarverdyan.jpg

Back