PBP UFC on FOX 30: Alvarez vs. Poirier II - PBP Discussion - 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK

No, I don't see it that way. I'm sure the shot was extremely painful but 99.9% of liver shots you see in the UFC will look nothing like that one. He was punching him on the opposite side of the body as a traditional liver shot.

Liver shots are generally thrown with the left hand or foot to your opponents left side of his abdomen.

Caio+Magalhaes+Liver+Punch+Luke+Zachrich+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Now look again what Aldo threw. Right hand, right side of the body, which is Believe is where your pancrease is.

giphy.gif
dude?

what are you looking at?

clearly the left hand from aldo that landed on jeremys right side. clearly a liver shot.

you have a problem with what he did in this one? eddie grabbed the fence earlier, through a blatant illegal shot

you cant do that shit with impunity.

Yes, I have a problem with him ruining my parlay.

Yes, I have a problem with him ruining my parlay.
lmaoooo ok, makes sense now

didnt like the way he officiated OAM/Hernandez but i thought he did the right thing there.

time to go smoke a joint, watch the Garcia fight and then Rizin. See some of you guys in the Rizin PBP

Damn, Alverez cost me my bet.

Some strange reffing from Goddard but fair enough the elbow was 12-6.. They need to get that rule changed.

Poirier might be one of the most underappreciated top fighters on the roster by the fans. I don't know how that happened. But I think they're finally starting to recognize.!

No, I don't see it that way. I'm sure the shot was extremely painful but 99.9% of liver shots you see in the UFC will look nothing like that one. He was punching him on the opposite side of the body as a traditional liver shot.

Liver shots are generally thrown with the left hand or foot to your opponents left side of his abdomen.

Caio+Magalhaes+Liver+Punch+Luke+Zachrich+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Now look again what Aldo threw. Right hand, right side of the body, which is I believe is where your pancrease is.

giphy.gif
You need to see it from a different angle, friend. You are wrong.

Eddie won the 1st round and was dominating the 2nd. Bullshit standup by Goddard, Dustin was getting suffocated on bottom and landed another hail Mary after a bullshit standup. Ridiculous

time to go smoke a joint, watch the Garcia fight and then Rizin. See some of you guys in the Rizin PBP

Oh shit! Great reminder on the Garcia/Easter fight. Thanks man. I totally forgot.

You need to see it from a different angle, friend. You are wrong.

Maybe I am but I've never seen a liver shot thrown with the right hand to that part of the stomach. It is highly unusual. Like I said, it looked quite painful.

I was thoroughly entertained by this big fox card. On to giants vs brewers

Stop crying Stephens

Back