Khabib confirms he won't stand with Conor

Conor is not ever going to fight that man. Makeee my words

The only thing Conor is knocking out is aluminum trash cans, loser fanboy.
this reply is neither witty or clever.

The only thing Conor is knocking out is bastard children
The only thing Conor is knocking out are his own loads in a jail cell

These are examples of better replies. Don't ever quote me with your sub- grade, B level 'humour' again. I only want to interact with people with a degree of intelligence and you don't quite quite fit into that bracket.

Why didn’t the thread title have BREAKING in it

SHOOK

Plot twist - Condor double legs him at the start.

Holloway- One sided decision with torn ACL
Mendes- Brutal KO...Got up from every TD
Aldo- Brutal KO
Poirier- Brutal KO
Eddie- Brutal KO

All 5 significantly better than anything Khabib has done.

First round KO in a surprisingly easy fight for Conor.

tenor.gif

GleefulPoliteEchidna-max-1mb.gif

And if the contract gets signed there is probably a 80% chance this Russian pulls out anyway. Conor never pulls out of any fight ever. But the Russian has a history of doing it. It will probably be Conor and Dustin fighting for the title when is all said and done.

You’re absolutely right.

But before we get too concerned about the Russian’s 80% chance of pulling out, let’s worry about the Irish’s 90% chance of not signing to fight.

Let's face it folks...McGregor is the chicken here. He is reluctant to get back into the Octagon because the likes of Khabib, Ferguson and Lee are in the waiting. And when you have Holloway and Ortega at 145lbs to face, you really have nowhere to go for an easy fight do you. McGregor has been given an easy run to the titles. And some of those fights were fluke wins eg the Aldo fight.

He will literally be in for months of mental warfare that he is not prepared for. Come fight night he’s going to want to beat him up. He’s going to get knocked out.
A guy who was born and raised in a war zone would be affected by mental warfare? That too by a leprechaun? Not gonna happen

I’m sure he will get taken down but he will get back up. If Al got back up time and time again so will Conor. Only an idiot thinks one take down is ending this fight. It’s not going to happen. Conor McGregor I’m telling you will absolutely kill this man to the body. Every minute is on the feet he is going to hurt him.
Well, if Mendez didn't have any trouble to keep Conor down before he gased, I'm sure Khabib will keep him down even more easy. I know you are sucking hard on Conor's nuts, but try to watch the Mendez fight again without bias and then tell us how that would end if it was Khabib instead of mini Mendez.

Holloway- One sided decision with torn ACL
Mendes- Brutal KO...Got up from every TD
Aldo- Brutal KO
Poirier- Brutal KO
Eddie- Brutal KO

All 5 significantly better than anything Khabib has done.

First round KO in a surprisingly easy fight for Conor.
Except for Aldo who ran with his chin up blinded with anger straight to the Conor's fist, non of the other were "brutal" KO's. They were not even KO. They were TKO.
And here is a free bonus for you:
22 pound Sitenkov with 15-16 record finished Conor.
Duffy finished Conor
Nate after party without camp finished Conor
How many times somebody finished Khabib?

khabib might start getting stuffed in those later rounds..... never know.

might not be up to him where the fight takes place

Except for Aldo who ran with his chin up blinded with anger straight to the Conor's fist, non of the other were "brutal" KO's. They were not even KO. They were TKO.
And here is a free bonus for you:
22 pound Sitenkov with 15-16 record finished Conor.
Duffy finished Conor
Nate after party without camp finished Conor
How many times somebody finished Khabib?

Who really cares? You pickin either of those first 2 to beat Conor again? Duffy EASILY got the TD and arm triangle. Today he gets up from under Mendes and easily stuffs Eddie's TD's. I'd say he's improved. Nate's just a tough matchup due to his chin and stamina, and Conor won the rematch...over full camp Nate.

And you're emotional Conor hater to even bring up his first 2 L's.

He will literally be in for months of mental warfare that he is not prepared for. Come fight night he’s going to want to beat him up. He’s going to get knocked out.
Lol, so he going to forget he's a grappler. He's going to take him down and beat the shit out of him.

I’m sure he will get taken down but he will get back up. If Al got back up time and time again so will Conor. Only an idiot thinks one take down is ending this fight. It’s not going to happen. Conor McGregor I’m telling you will absolutely kill this man to the body. Every minute is on the feet he is going to hurt him.
Conor doesn't have the gas tank to engage in a grappling heavy match, he needs to completely avoid any takedowns otherwise he'll get dragged into deep water and have his soul taken. It's either going to be a quick brutal finish for Conor or a long brutal beating dished out by Khabib.

Good thing the fight starts standing then and not with both men lying down, Conor by KO.

Back