Dear Haters,Do you consider Conor as the GOAT when he knocks out Khabib?

Only problem, he won't fight Khabib.
So your dream will remain a dream.

GOATs do not forfeit their belts. they lose them in battles.

Last edited:
He's already GOAT MMA fighter.

GOAT pro athlete is the one who gets the highest career pay. Before Conor that was GSP. Now Conor has completely destroyed GSP's career pay numbers. Until someone comes along and makes more money than Conor he will remain GOAT regardless of what happens in the Khabib fight.
Whoever makes the most money is GOAT? No lol

I wish people stop talking about stuff that will never happen Conor is retired I wished he'd fight he brought an aura to every ufc event he was in especially the build up to Aldo and Nate fights I would love to see him vs Khabib, Tony, Aldo again there's no same in losing to them and he'd make a ton of cash/respect apparently he care's more for his brand then fighting what a shame

I can think of 15 fighters that have better resumes off the top of my head.

Conor's cred would rise quite a lot in my book.
But people will always argue there are other opponents he must defeat in order to truly prove himself.

I also think Khabib's level would be questioned. "Who has he fought, really? RDA, MJ, Barboza. And he's not a good finisher"

It takes multiple title defenses to even get in that debate, not just one. You guys had been ready to crown Weidman as GOAT before he even began a title run, along with many others. Now Weidman isn't even remotely considered GOAT material at all. Just calm down lol.

And this shit is why people hate Conor’s F boys.

woah, so he becomes semi legit champion of his natural division (something many others already far exceeded him at in the past) and he becomes GOAT?

Talk about moving the goalposts around

It’s funny the lengths certain fans go to cherry pick fights and sugar-coat performances to push their favorite fighters.

Hmm let's see:

Basketball GOAT: MJ, highest career pay of his generation
Golf GOAT: Tiger Woods, highest career pay of his generation
Tennis GOAT: Nadal (disputed), highest career pay of his generation
UFC GOAT pre-Conor: GSP, highest career pay pre-Conor

The whole point of professional athletics is you get paid based on your performance. Therefore the athlete with the highest career pay is either GOAT or in GOAT conversation.

https://www.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-nfl-players-2015-11

Highest career pay in NFL: Peyton Manning, in GOAT conversation.

Give me an example of a pro sport where an athlete who gets paid significantly more than everyone else in his career is not at least in GOAT conversation. I'll wait.

By your logic Brock Lesnar is in the HW goat discussion. Not to mention so is Anna Kournikova having never won major event. Keep up the good work champ.

No he isnt goat even with a ko. He still got chiked out by a mediocre diaz. Cant take that back. It wasnt a fluke.. It was a conor gassed and panic wrestled. He has shit ground game so to me a 1 dimensional fighter like conor cant be goat. A silva is even more well rounded than conor, having sub wins and all.

Conor is already GOAT. Has made the most money out of any fighter in the history of the sport. Sells out and breaks UFC PPV records. Top 10 in Forbes list. Did what he said he was going to do and nobody stopped him.

He's already GOAT MMA fighter.

GOAT pro athlete is the one who gets the highest career pay. Before Conor that was GSP. Now Conor has completely destroyed GSP's career pay numbers. Until someone comes along and makes more money than Conor he will remain GOAT regardless of what happens in the Khabib fight.

Every opinion i see you post is wrong and retarded.

You should just stop posting dude, you are obviously mentally compromised.

Edit: lmao i just read your other post where you call Peyton Manning the GOAT. You literally know nothing about sports. That's why he got absolutely shut down and stomped against the Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII

Nope. He'd have to beat Khabib, Tony, and Max in a rematch to maybe get in the top 5, but still not GOAT.

Back