Joanna Contender claims she is the real Queen, says the UFC should create interim title for her

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Joanna Jedrzejczyk believes UFC strawweight champion Rose Namajunas should “bow down” to her, “because I’m the queen.”

Jedrzejczyk even suggested that the UFC could create an interim title if Namajunas avoids the trilogy, a fight that Jedrzejczyk believes is simply destined to happen.

“I will not do this,” Jedrzejczyk said at the UFC on FOX 30 post-fight press conference following a rebound win over Tecia Torres on Saturday (transcript via MMAFighting.com). “Never ever. She wants my honor? She must earn that. If she’s going to run, they’re going to make an interim belt. She was saying she’s afraid Conor McGregor will show up again and make a mess like he did before Brooklyn. He is not going to do this. Don’t be afraid, Rose. Come on. Just fight. Just face the best.

“If not, I will chase you. If you hold the belt, I will chase you."

via bloodyelbow

IMG_9287.jpg

lol Rose got nominated for an ESPY for beating your ass twice Joanna.

So she claims she is the real Queen and wants the UFC to make a fake belt for her?

<LikeReally5>

Joanna (Interim)Champion

She's a great fighter and I'll always give her props for her accomplishments... However, she lost her ever loving fucking mind since she lost. Someone should hook her up with some Polish neurologists...

Joanna has done nothing but destroy her image ever since the pre-fight stuff with Rose. I think she's going crazy without the belt.

I find it funny that Joanna is taunting Rose telling her not to be afraid, when Joanna tapped to strikes the first time they fought

Joanna has a fragile psyche, reigning in her comments and actually taking time off to accept the two defeats and find some mental relaxation would her her more, all all she just UD’d a fighter who is far too small for the division.

Actions speak louder than words JJ

I only just noticed that Rose stopped punching as soon as she saw the tap... even before the referee broke the action.

What a sweetheart

I think Big John himself gives Rose a tap right before Joanna does.

I only just noticed that Rose stopped punching as soon as she saw the tap... even before the referee broke the action.

What a sweetheart

It did look like the referee gave her a tap on the back.
giphy.gif

I find it funny that Joanna is taunting Rose telling her not to be afraid, when Joanna tapped to strikes the first time they fought
Good tagline - you should pass that on to Bob Mueller and the libs...

She should develope some power and stfu.

Joanna Delusion needs bow down to Queen Rose and beg for a title shot because going 0-2 against the champ puts you in purgatory.

If anything Joanna should just tear through the division some more.

Should be Joanna vs Waterson next.

Back