Joanna Contender claims she is the real Queen, says the UFC should create interim title for her

Its a pity as I thought she was quite an exciting fighter up until her fight with Rose, now I just watch in the hope she loses again

More cringeworthy stuff from JJ. She could fight and lose to rose 100 times and still never accept it.

I like watching JJ fight but I really no clue wtf is going on in her head. What kind of cognitive dissonance do you need to have to believe you're better than someone that beat you twice? Alright, if it was just the recent close decision(thought Rose took it 3-2, some might disagree and that's fair imo) but no - she actually made you tap to strikes a fight earlier.

Just own up to it for gods sake.

It did look like the referee gave her a tap on the back.
giphy.gif
So we just found out that Joanna didn’t tap to strikes. Not while the fight was on at least.

Well, give her the belt already, Dana! She is the straw weight queen.

I don't understand how sherdoggers, a group raised by watching WWE, are taking this stuff seriously, to the point of actually getting rustled.

It's low class and cringey as an act, but to address, discuss individual statements she makes as a part of this act is just absurd. Are you guys for real?

Seems like a poor attempt at drawing attention .

Joanna has done nothing but destroy her image ever since the pre-fight stuff with Rose. I think she's going crazy without the belt.
She definitely loved the attention of it and ate up the notoriety. She's seemingly not coping well with not being the center of attention.

I don't agree with JJ comments, but i really respect how real she is. She says her options straight & doesn't really give a fuck what anyone thinks about it.

I only just noticed that Rose stopped punching as soon as she saw the tap... even before the referee broke the action.

What a sweetheart

McCarthy touches rose before the tap and she backs away almost instantly. Which is still impressive display of control, considering the lengths some refs have to go to get a fighter to stop punching.

Joanna, go fight in Poland and then come back to the US when you have
gotten your sanity back

At this point she has become totally insufferable. I can't stand her anymore, It's Brendan Schaub levels of retardation.

If JJ is the straw weight queen, Wonderboy is the WW king. And Romero is the MW king. (And DC is the LHW king. Just kidding.)

If JJ is the straw weight queen, Wonderboy is the WW king. And Romero is the MW king. (And DC is the LHW king. Just kidding.)
You son of a bitch you, take it back now!

Back