Worms frozen for 40,000 years come back to life

Great, now there's another worm I have to worry about getting?

Release it in the desert.

tumblr_mm8tsfPx6b1re0tayo1_400.gif

Bobbit Worm

tumblr_msboogATr11rdredko1_400.jpg

...ten foot long predatory worm with TEETH

tumblr_lszvtcYxPG1qejujro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfp2mz8zkq1ry14qgo1_400.gif

Cross its DNA with a Anaconda and Release The Hounds!

giphy.gif

Wait until someone tells him whose president.

Last edited:
Not gonna do anything for the young earth people. We already have a ton of ways to prove the arth is older than 5k years old.

Spoiler Alert: They just say the scientists are lying, or the science is made up bullshit and we don't know how old anything is. The irony.

Not gonna do anything for the young earth people. We already have a ton of ways to prove the arth is older than 5k years old.

Spoiler Alert: They just say the scientists are lying, or the science is made up bullshit and we don't know how old anything is. The irony.
Do you believe any science to be 100% infallible?

Somewhere in Japan, they are figuring out the best way to eat it

Well bugs, plants and other life freeze and come back to life in the winter in freezing areas. It isn't too unusual to believe this to be real.

Nothing is 100% infallible.

But science is the method with by far the best results. They're not batting 1.000, but they're at .950. Meanwhile, shit like faith and superstition is batting .003

Nothing is 100% infallible. But that shouldn't be used as a slippery slope to say all science is bullshit. Usually the people that want to play that game end up being young earth creationists.

Which is somewhat ironic given there is zero proof of their "theory"

Do you understand what science is?
i'm guessing no. These are the people always making threads saying shit like "scientists claims to know everything!"

Um.... no. No they do not. The scientific method involves endlessly checking for mistakes, which is the complete opposite of thinking you know some universal truth.

Hmmm.... so I can freeze myself for 40,000 years and wake up fine?

I’m going to join the space marines!

4025763-19355_warhammer_40k_space_marine.jpg

i'm guessing no. These are the people always making threads saying shit like "scientists claims to know everything!"

Um.... no. No they do not. The scientific method involves endlessly checking for mistakes, which is the complete opposite of thinking you know some universal truth.

Also it is entirely about probability which means literally nothing can be definite.

Back