• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 622: Single handedly saves Impact

Who do you like better?

• HHH

• Chris Jericho

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cernovich is a douche of the highest order. But it's like that hilarious old American PSA.

"Who taught you to do this stuff?!"
"I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!!"

Can't foster an environment where it's perfectly acceptable to fuck with people, their jobs, and their families when they don't line-up with your specific worldview, and then act surprised when the guns you brought are being shot at you.

Suddenly Hollywood adopted the new position of being against character assassinations and outrage mobs once one of their own gets caught in the outrage. The home of #metoo

Suddenly Hollywood adopted the new position of being against character assassinations and outrage mobs once one of their own gets caught in the outrage. The home of #metoo

Hell, they went after Henry Cavill for saying "I don't want to flirt with any women, because I don't want to be dogpiled", and he got dogpiled, for literally saying "I'm not going to approach any women".

Hell, they went after Henry Cavill for saying "I don't want to flirt with any women, because I don't want to be dogpiled", and he got dogpiled, for literally saying "I'm not going to approach any women".

Henry Cavill is another closet normie, his response was a well crafted 'fuck you'

Henry Cavill is another closet normie, his response was a well crafted 'fuck you'

That's why you should never apologise to the dogpilers. Because they get a taste for it, and nothing will ever be good enough.

upload_2018-7-30_14-51-15.png

6 months ago their stock was at $2,000....now it's .85 cents

05lt5k7.gif

I see everyone using 'normie'? What is a normie, even?

I realize now this is something a normie would probably say.

Living the gimmick, brother

I watched a British Wrestling comedy called 'Walk Like A Panther'. It's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back