Calling it now, Cejudo will SHOCK the world

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a MM fan but I see Cejudo winning saturday night by close decision

There's a time and a place for everything, and that time has come for Mighty Mouse

Cejudo is very underrated, he got caught with a sloppy knee to the body in their first fight but he's def the man to beat MM

Olympic gold wrestler, great striking (outstruck Benavidez on the feet, he got robbed plus that 1 point deduction)

First 2 rounds will be for Cejudo without a doubt, MM will dominate last 2, the 3rd round will decide the winner of the fight, a round where Cejudo will start gassing out

And New

that should be shock not shook...but he will be shaken by MM

I know. Im going to bet Cejudo UD and/or split decision.

Over +700 for Cejudo by KO would also be a good bet.

Probably going to throw $50 on him just in case he does.

Bet 50 to win 244, and seen Valentina is a -833 against the champ.

he got caught with a sloppy knee to the body in their first fight

53c8d18b0fb14651f41cdb64141d7703.gif

odds are off for sure... I won't be surprised at all if Cejudo wins. He is the (second) most skilled guy at flyweight division. Thought he beat Benavidez

Would ruin the .001% chance of him fighting TJ next.

I'm a MM fan but I see Cejudo winning saturday night by close decision

There's a time and a place for everything, and that time has come for Mighty Mouse

Cejudo is very underrated, he got caught with a sloppy knee to the body in their first fight but he's def the man to beat MM

Olympic gold wrestler, great striking (outstruck Benavidez on the feet, he got robbed plus that 1 point deduction)

First 2 rounds will be for Cejudo without a doubt, MM will dominate last 2, the 3rd round will decide the winner of the fight, a round where Cejudo will start gassing out

And New
What exactly was sloppy about the knee? MM put a clinch clinic on Cejudo within like 2 minutes.

Cejudo's hands have looked really good his last couple fights - I think he's evolved quite a bit since their first meeting.

Should be an interesting fight.

remember that he got completely destroyed the first time. but, I would love to see him beating MM

remember that he got completely destroyed the first time. but, I would love to see him beating MM

Cejudo has put in some work with his boxing - I wouldn't count on this fight going exactly the same way.

GSP got completely destroyed by Serra the first time too

Cejudo's hands have looked really good his last couple fights - I think he's evolved quite a bit since their first meeting.

Should be an interesting fight.

Cejudo was very good when he first fought MM too. Johnson just came with a very smart and clever gameplan of knees in the clinch that caught Cejudo totally off-guard.

It would be a bit of a shock if he wins. Cejudo is good and improving, hope he can do it. I love a good upset.

I would like to see it, shake up the landscape of MMA. I've read and heard in interviews that Cejudo has looked great in camp and KO'ing sparring partners so let's see if this rumored power can carry over into the fight.

Like one of the posts above Cejudo inside the distance at +800 (5dimes) is an appealing bet. If he wins I think its by checking DJ's chin

Back