The Star Trek Thread, V5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it be super pc and progressive like Discovery?

If so, no thanks. i’m afraid it will though

Wtf
ST has always been about broad inclusiveness. It's been an SJW paradise since day one of the original series.
The first interracial kiss on teevee belongs to ST.

So, what, is this going to be a "this is your life" story, where we see Patrick Stewart as the Bob Saget narrator on How I Met Your Mother? So we'll see a young Picard, played by James McAvoy?

Star Trek has been overtly "PC" since TOS.

If you don't like SJWism, then I don't understand how you could be a fan of the franchise in the first place.

On topic. This is awesome. TNG was a big part of my childhood, and TNG and DS9 are really the only parts of the Trek franchise that I still like as an adult.

Star Trek has been overtly "PC" since TOS.

If you don't like SJWism, then I don't understand how you could be a fan of the franchise in the first place.

On topic. This is awesome. TNG was a big part of my childhood, and TNG and DS9 are really the only parts of the Trek franchise that I still like as an adult.
I just binged Ent.
It's good for the most part. The last two episodes are awful but the characters are great and Hoshi is so fuckable.

Star Trek has always been super progressive. o_O

I just binged Ent.
It's good for the most part. The last two episodes are awful but the characters are great and Hoshi is so fuckable.

The last two seasons of Enterprise were good, but it was only because Berman and Braga had lost creative control of the show. Unfortunately, they pissed off so much of the fanbase with the first two seasons that the show didn't get a full run.

Stewart's 78 years old. I'm not sure what t make of this.

He's incredibly good, though, so it could be interesting.

The last two seasons of Enterprise were good, but it was only because Berman and Braga had lost creative control of the show. Unfortunately, they pissed off so much of the fanbase with the first two seasons that the show didn't get a full run.

Shame it got cancelled just as it really hit it's stride, although it ended on the weirdest cliffhanger of all time.

I watched one of the final season eps with the Okudas text commentary, there was a scene where they mention that the crew had been informed of the show's cancellation during the filming of it.
Sad.

What they failed to note is that he will be having a sex change operation.

That whole Terra Prime arc was retarded schlocky garbage.

I barely remember the show, to be honest.

I remember hating the first two seasons, and then it getting a lot better. I remember Andorians being really interesting. I remember a hot Vulcan. And then I remember Nazis.

And this guy, of course. He was fantastic.

phlox3.jpg

Shame it got cancelled just as it really hit it's stride, although it ended on the weirdest cliffhanger of all time.

Manny Coto really turned the show around. If they'd had a couple more seasons, it might have been on par with TNG and DS9.

The finale is still one of the most bizarre things I've even seen from a solid TV franchise like Trek though. I have no idea why Frakes and Sirtis agreed to embarrass themselves like that.

Manny Coto really turned the show around. If they'd had a couple more seasons, it might have been on par with TNG and DS9.

The finale is still one of the most bizarre things I've even seen from a solid TV franchise like Trek though. I have no idea why Frakes and Sirtis agreed to embarrass themselves like that.

I recently rewatched all of DS9, first time I've seen it since it originally aired.

It was great, but holy crap was the finale a steaming pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back