PWD 627: No fats or Bats edition

Which of the following things is the worst?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind facial piercings as long as they don’t look like Pin head from Hellraiser or that Marilyn Monroe piercing ( the one by the upper lip under the corner of the nose)
But to each their own.

I like a girl next door look. I like a plane jane that you can describe as a pistol

hahahahah
<{Heymansnicker}>

One of you guys with twitter should tell him that gutter chris says that

Tell him to meet me at the PWd at 330 , were gonna have us a fight , tell him meet me at the closed down kmart at cherryhill and wayne and fuck it well do it live

One of you guys with twitter should tell him that gutter chris says that

Tell him to meet me at the PWd at 330 , were gonna have us a fight , tell him meet me at the closed down kmart at cherryhill and wayne and fuck it well do it live
He won't come here... It's like coming down to a nasty part of LA and calling out the bloods.
We may fight each other, but we will fight someone else that attacks our kin even harder. (Like if some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: came in here and started Sherbroing us about wrestling being fake)

Also, how can we get this SB face to be the Wrestling version of the Tito face.
<{Joewithit}>

Hey hey hey !!

Lol I can sprint for exactly as long as this song is

Should just call them Boss Hugg

201807.jpg

He won't come here... It's like coming down to a nasty part of LA and calling out the bloods.
We may fight each other, but we will fight someone else that attacks our kin even harder. (Like if some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: came in here and started Sherbroing us about wrestling being fake)
Lol no way I'd go against anyone for you homos

Also wrestling is fake

And gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back