PWD 627: No fats or Bats edition

Which of the following things is the worst?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex is riding dirty! Who would have thought his addiction would come to this.
giphy.gif

I forgive you @Minotauro Rex let’s go riding dirty

He thought someone else took over your account but then your lake speak proved it was really you
Oh yeah if u ever suspect that just ask for the password. The password is :
81T8N-m4pDL.jpg

I’m going to lie and tell everyone I threatened the life of another poster so I look bad ass with this yellow card.

source.gif
Just make up with D.R.H. and have him remove it immediately!

giphy.gif

@D.R.H. my good pal Lake would like a yellow card too

He needs his own category to really full lakersfan them...I'm trying to figure out how to turn them green...or maybe brown.

Rex is riding dirty! Who would have thought his addiction would come to this.

You have to reach rock bottom to truly get help. This is my rock bottom - a yellow card for one day on Sherdog.

<DCrying>

@lakersfan45 if anyone asks you I threatened your life and that’s how I got this. I need to look cool

You have to reach rock bottom to truly get help. This is my rock bottom - a yellow card for one day on Sherdog.

<DCrying>

Let the record show that Rex considers his single day of dubs to be worse than his gloryhole at the Flying J.

I used to think Alexa was hot and my friends that don't watch wrestling still do, they prefer her over Scar.

But being exposed to her weekly, it's like we been dating for years and I'm bored of her.

I used to think Alexa was hot and my friends that don't watch wrestling still do, they prefer her over Scar.

But being exposed to her weekly, it's like we been dating for years and I'm bored of her.
That's every woman except for Lucy Pinder, Mandy and Kaitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back