Meme thread V.19: Guns, bible and apple pie edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that explains the discrepancy in search results for both cases, actors and couples.

First it was random searches. IMDB database which mirrors the EXACT same discrepancy one way street in images. Now it's racist users muddying the waters in the algorithm so it magically works one way accurately but not the other way because "they're obsessed with race". Hilarious.

Sure it does.

There isn't a category on IMDB for white actors, just male actors.

Therefore, you can't get a handy little IMDB database at the top of your results for just white actors because it literally doesn't exist.

There does exist a category for African American actors, therefore you can pull that database when you search.

32849449_2029438170649804_6928892085177155584_n.jpg

Sure it does.

Therefore, you can't get a handy little IMDB database at the top of your results for just white actors because it literally doesn't exist.
images shows the same discrepancy (for couples too! which has nothing to do with IMDB). So you first have a dubious IMDB explanation. Then for the exact same one-way discrepancy for couples you provide a totally different explanation.

Sure it does.

There does exist a category for African American actors, therefore you can pull that database when you search.

Google American Inventors.

images shows the same discrepancy (for couples too! which has nothing to do with IMDB).

They aren't the same discrepancy.

IMDB doesn't have the category to begin with.

Google image search is based off user searches and activity.

I hope this helps.

They aren't the same discrepancy.
Both going one way in both cases.
IMDB doesn't have the category to begin with.
Google image search is based off user searches and activity.
I hope this helps.
That doesn't explain such a discrepancy going one-way in both cases. Also images aren't IMDB either.

Both going one way in both cases.

That doesn't explain such a discrepancy going one-way in both cases. Also images aren't IMDB either.

Weird..

I just checked and it doesn't just go one way.

I guess you're just wrong.

Jbyy2pM.jpg

Google American Inventors.
Hmmm. That one seems even more obvious. I wonder what the spin on this is.

White Actors, White Couples, American Inventors = "No discrepancy" Or just "I don't see any difference."

Weird..

I just checked and it doesn't just go one way.

I guess you're just wrong.
Wasn't your reply to the inventor one "It has black and white inventors." Missing the point of the comparison. Playing dumb and asking what the discrepancy is, whilst simultaneously and mysteriously forming arguments against it.

Hmmm. That one seems even more obvious. I wonder what the spin on this is.

White Actors, White Couples, American Inventors = "No discrepancy" Or just "I don't see any difference."

Wasn't your reply to the inventor one "It has black and white inventors." Missing the point of the comparison. Playing dumb and asking what the discrepancy is, whilst simultaneously and mysteriously forming arguments against it.

Can you explain why the same thing happens when you search black couples?

136001.jpg

I'm the one that posted black couples as a an example to highlight the difference.

"whu-whut diffrunce!"

Except there was no difference, it's literally pulling some of the same exact pictures, lol.

Except there was no difference, it's literally pulling some of the same exact pictures, lol.
So what have you been arguing about all this time if you do not understand that there was a difference in the first place? You've been throwing out some strange counter-points for someone who now says "they're the same".

136006.jpg

So what have you been arguing about all this time if you do not understand that there was a difference in the first place? You've been throwing out some strange counter-points for someone who now says "they're the same".

136006.jpg

Yeah, because my point is the same.

The discrepancy is because of the race obsessed, on both sides, and not some deep state plot or something, lol.

136030.jpg

The disrepancy is because of the race obsessed, on both sides, and not some deep state plot or something, lol.
Thanks for playing. I knew you were arguing in bad faith from the start, but why bother in the first place over something like this? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back