I remember when people said there was no way that Conor beats Nate in a decision

in before idiots who think that decision should have gone to nate.

if you didn't have it 3-2 conor (1-2-4) then you should either stop watching MMA or stop trying to judge fights.
When you tell people they're judging fights wrong, whilst ignoring the 10-point must system yourself.

I still have yet to see any rational defense of scoring that fight for Nate. It's pure salt.

source.gif
No , a majority decision means no judge thought nate won

I am
"If it goes 5 rounds its over"
"Theres just no way"
"Conor needs it done in 2"

Now we have people saying the same about Khabib.
I am one of the ones that was sure was on here saying that ha. Conor has shown he can learn and improve at rapid rates.

Diaz took his foot off the gas in the 4th and threw it away

Diaz didn't take his foot off the gas. Conor badly hurt him with a body shot and pieced up his face.

diazzz.jpg

It's funny how conveniently every time Conor's opponent slows down it's because of them and not the damage Conor did to them.

"Theres just no way"

Yeah well I remember when Conor said he'd be the most active champ. We all know how THAT turned out.

Life is full of disappointments my fellow sherdogger. You need to learn to let go.

I remember people saying there is no way Nate can take the left again.

He got dropped 3x lol...

People trying to downplay Conor's power is the weirdest thing. He's dropped every opponent in the UFC except Holloway, and is tied for 4th place in most knockdowns landed in UFC history despite having way less fights than the others.

It wasn't a split decision it was a majority decision
Yep, a potato and a tomato are completely different, just like a majority decision vs. a split decision.
A majority decision just means that one judge ruled it a draw instead of for the other fighter. It's only a one point difference.
Both a split decision and majority decision are one point away from being ruled a draw. That makes it a close fight.

He got dropped 3x lol...

People trying to downplay Conor's power is the weirdest thing. He's dropped every opponent in the UFC except Holloway, and is tied for 4th place in most knockdowns landed in UFC history despite having way less fights than the others.

Not trying to downplay Conor’s power, just pointing out the ridiculousness of Conor’s myopic fans. I’m not surprised you missed the entire point of my post.

Last edited:
"Theres just no way"

McGregor fought a bloated and out of shape Diaz. Not to mention, McGregor began running away from Diaz later in the fight because he knew he would have been finished.

Khabib eats McGregor alive.

"Theres just no way"

Conor won that rematch however I think Nate would have done better with Nick in his corner, he seems to be a lost cause at times strategy wise without Nick giving him advice between rounds. Nick's fight IQ > Nate's

Just how desperate are Conor haters? Conor obviously did more damage in that fight, turned Nates face into hamburger, landed the harder shots that would have put lesser men to sleep. Nate Diaz isn't an easy guy to finish.

Conor won that rematch however I think Nate would have done better with Nick in his corner, he seems to be a lost cause at times strategy wise without Nick giving him advice between rounds. Nick's fight IQ > Nate's
Plus Nate actually respects his brother and they give a shit about each other. So he knows Nick isn't going to bullshit him.

Plus Nate actually respects his brother and they give a shit about each other. So he knows Nick isn't going to bullshit him.

Exactly, once Nick wasn't allowed to corner Nate I thought Conor would beat him more easily and was surprised Nate did as well as he did. As good a fighter as Nate is he doesn't adapt as quickly in fights as Nick does and Nick's vision of what was happening would have assisted him.

Going 1-1 with Diaz, 0-2 by many peoples count sure has me convinced he'll beat Khabib{<jordan}

Nate won, or draw.

One of the biggest errors in judging this decade.

Granted, Nate should have jumped on Conor instead of pointing and laughing.

Thats bc Sherdog is full of Conor haters who constantly are being proven wrong. Even when they are totally wrong they say something like the first reply. Waste of time those lot.

Back