PWD 630: Cool for the Summer(Slam)

Favorite Summer Activity

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao That's amazing.

You were reaching so hard and he was just like "THE AMERICAN FANS FROM COAST TO COAST CAN KISS MY ASS, @lakersfan45 I GIVE YOU A 4/10 "

zUKhO.gif
I just watched it and he clapped my hand lolz you be tripping. He was like lakersfan45 u da man

He's training for the Lake Michigan War on the Shore with @Gutter Chris

bw6Pby.gif

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT WALLY AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD AIRPORT TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT WAR ON THE SHORE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE AIRPORT KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO WALLY YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT WAR ON THE SHORE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT WAR ON THE SHORE! SENIOR WALLY?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT WAR ON THE SHORE!

ffe.gif

I can’t bemieve my homie @Dusty Rhodes trued to turn me against Best hart. Not sense that time
Rex double turned me two threads ago and tried to get me dubs have I felt so violated

We need to stop exposing our childhood heros for the creeps they are

Its bad enough as a kid finding out that santa wasnnt real but its really depressing at 36 to find out what a complete dickhead everyone you thought was awesome was

Its my birthday as of 2 hours ago

I am 36

god damn where did the last decade go

I probably wasnt coherent for a lot of it :(

Dear Bret hitman hart. If u are reading his thread I apologize for doubting u. I forgot that dusty Rhodes sometimes parties too hard and loses his mind then tries to turn me against my friends

We need to stop exposing our childhood heros for the creeps they are

Its bad enough as a kid finding out that santa wasnnt real but its really depressing at 36 to find out what a complete dickhead everyone you thought was awesome was

Its my birthday as of 2 hours ago

I am 36

god damn where did the last decade go

I probably wasnt coherent for a lot of it :(
Happy bday brotha smoke a J and listen to sime save Ferris in my hinor

Lolz im gonna watch itntomorrown wish inknew how to make gifs sounds badass bested by Bret hart

Yes you are there when Bret gets eliminated and he's yelling at the ref on his way to the back. You are reaching with your hand out almost falling over the guard rail and he bested you dawg.

tumblr_opdbzr1ge11sdqajoo1_400.gif

7tT6.gif

full

Edit - Damn son looks like I got bested here. My bad @lakersfan45

You still my boy tho?

Yes you are there when Bret gets eliminated and he's yelling at the ref on his way to the back. You are reaching with your hand out almost falling over the guard rail and he bested you dawg.

7tT6.gif

full

You still my boy tho?
Yeah we still boyz. I’m glad you got my attention to it. The other week my friend did the same thing from abohthdr ppv with HBK vs Batista. Apparently he eyed and heard me yelling at Batista and cheering HBK lolz

7tT6.gif

full

You still my boy tho?
I was leaning over pretty hard lolz. Bret was lIke let me calm this crazy man down before he falls over

I was leaning over pretty hard lolz. Bret was lIke let me calm this crazy man down before he falls over

Definitely right about that

You guys are crazy with the room temperature beverages, man.

He's training for the Lake Michigan War on the Shore with @Gutter Chris

bw6Pby.gif

Wally Toilet Seat Sniffer be lucky the other Detroit Playa, AKA Motor City Mothafucker has moved to the West Coast

Creepy Wally be lucky, for I have embraced the art af tearing the hearts from my enemies Aztec style, and I shall drag him to the top of the pyramid open his body and sacrifice him to JUST BLEED God!

Last edited:
Wally Toilet Seat Sniffer be lucky the other Detroit Playa, AKA Motor City Mothafucker has moved to the West Coast

But Creepy Wally be lucky, for I have embraced the art af tearing the hearts from my enemies Aztec style, and I shall drag him to the top of the pyramid open his body and sacrifice him to JUST BLEED God!

Be careful of letting your guard down around Wally. A man can be an artist in anything, food, whatever. It depends how on how good he is at it. Wally's art is death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back