Which would you give it to?

The real answer is it is not any of your authority to "give" it to anyone because it's not yours in the first place. You would have to steal it first, which would make you wrong in doing so.

It belongs to the owner/creator.

If you try to steal it to redistribute it so you can feel special or for whatever fake reason you rationalize, you deserve to get shot for robbing a little kid.

B, unless one of the others has a MILF who will blow me.

I'd give it to B and tell them to stop being idiots and work out a deal, where B let's A borrow it in exchange for lessons on how to play it.

I'd tell C to stop being a fucking loser and make something of his life in stead of bitching

Child B, he made the damn thing. If the other kids really want a flute child B can give/trade them their one and make another.

I would take it from B and force A to perform with if for money which would be given to C as the only fair way to do it.

Im not into kids man. 18+ flute players only summin biiiiiiiiiittttttcccccccchhhhhh.

I take the flute and shove it into my ass. Then I sell it online to a desperate guy with the most money. Tell kid B to make another so I can do it again.

Shit tier analogy skills coming from the "Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy"

B. You build something, it's yours. I'd try to get A to teach B how to play, and in exchange B can make another flute for A

C. Needs to learn nobody is gonna hand you shit just because your poor. Maybe there is some service they can do for B to convince her to make them a flute.

I take the flute and shove it into my ass. Then I sell it online to a desperate guy with the most money. Tell kid B to make another so I can do it again.
giphy.gif

A. Is the pilot/driver.

B. Is the designer/engineer

C. Is the spectator

Give it to A. B's job is done. C can fuck off.

Need to know their races, genders, sexual orientations and if any of them are trans.
Yes. And once I have that info I'll keep the flute and donate it to the center for the def.

The flute should be confiscated as contraband. These kids should be producing salt in the mines.

A

Think I want to hear a bunch of terrible noise from the other two?

Back