Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

Good to see she's doing well in a role she likes.

Props to Honda.

Oh look, a Ronda snark fest. Jimmies still rustled.

We can hate all we want but i bet she's gonna up with more money than any MMA fighter ever. Why get paid peanuts and get trashed by the guy who's supposed to get you over, for real fighting than get millions for a scripted stunt show?

We can hate all we want but i bet she's gonna up with more money than any MMA fighter ever. Why get paid peanuts and get trashed by the guy who's supposed to get you over, for real fighting than get millions for a scripted stunt show?

She will never come near Conor or make what she has in UFC

They'll milk her till she's dry, but WWE aint scared of taking risk. Maybe a few years down the line, but ti would take alot. Cyborg would actually have to train in the WWE wrestling, or maybe do that Mike Tyson guest ref type shit, and Rinda would have to be ok with it, and I can't see her doing that.

or vince knows it not worh the risk.

wwe protects people 10 times more than ufc did.

why do you think brock always so protected.

It is kind of amazing that the WWE had the greatest men's Heavyweight and Womens MMA fighter of all time on their roster at the same time.

UFC_on_FOX0128Presser_11.jpg
3L8KJba.png

You gotta give it to Vince McMahon though. He picked someone delusional enough to believe she is the champion of a pro-Wrestling league of her own merits.

Lol @ basement dwelling internet forum nerds thinking they're above pro wrestling.

Back