Nazi labor camp guard caught by ICE, deported to Germany

He was only following orders. Soldiers gonna soldier.

On one hand, it's good to see that he'll finally see justice as they knew about him all the way back in 2004 but Germany didn't want to take him.

But at the same time, dudes 95. The cost of the trial and keeping him alive, is it really worth it at this point?
Is it worth it? To us, probably not, but for the families that lived on without their loved ones or the trauma of the survivors it sure as hell is.

Is it worth it? To us, probably not, but for the families that lived on without their loved ones or the trauma of the survivors it sure as hell is.
I hope they don't have loved ones guarding Gitmo.

President Donald Trump deported a Nazi currently living in the United States from his home in Queens, New York, on Monday.

ABC News filmed agents deporting 95-year-old Jakiw Palij on a stretcher after Justice Department officials revealed that he served as an armed guard at a death camp in Poland before lying to immigrate to America. He is now headed to trial in Germany.

“For many years a Nazi forced labor camp guard had been living in NY – a terrible injustice. Past Administrations failed to deport him,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders wrote on Twitter. “Today, Donald Trump got the job done! ICE has removed this despicable Nazi from our great country.”

Despite a court ordering Palij’s deportation to Germany in 2004, past administrations had not acted to deport the former Nazi.

“Jakiw Palij lied about his Nazi past to immigrate to this country and then fraudulently become an American citizen,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement. “He had no right to citizenship or to even be in this country.”

According to the Justice Department, Palij immigrated to America in 1957, lying to immigration officials that he spent the war working on his father’s farm.

He admitted in 2001, that he was trained in the SS Training Camp in Trawniki, in Nazi-occupied Poland.

Although a judge ordered Palij deported in 2004, he remained in the United States until today.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...-trump-deports-95-year-old-former-nazi-guard/

We know. There is a thread already.

THE SUPPORTERS HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW THIS BODES FOR GITMO GUARDS.

Reading the 1st page or usign search button is best practices round here.

Last living collaborator in the US? I think not.

Steve Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”
George Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”
Steve Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?"
George Soros: “No.”

I hope they don't have loved ones guarding Gitmo.
Sarcasm or serious...? Atrocities have taken place in every war and battle since we’ve been intelligent enough to fight. However, when your agenda is to genocide, enslave, and attempt to eradicate entire cultures maybe, just maybe it’s in a tier of its own. Soldiers following orders doesn’t work when you know innocent non enemy combatants are being led to their deaths for no apparent reason other than being born who they are. Take a step back and look at what you’re comparing... Post a source of the mass use of Zyklon B at Gitmo, or any form of murder. I must’ve missed all the reports of the firing squads. Were innocent people swept up, and tortured due to common names, bad intel, weak terrorist “acquaintances”. Yes they were and that is part of the collateral damage of war but the Holocaust was not collateral damage. Fuck everyone involved and if god is real there will be Justice in this life or the next. A trial is too good for this old man if you ask me.

Let me edit this just so I’m clear. You are aware that certain types of people were selected to work at these camps right? Why do you think that is? Ever go to a Holocaust museum? Have you had the opportunity to attend any speaking engagements with survivors? Try and expand your mind a little, it’ll help reduce your shit posts. Now, if you were being sarcastic forgive me. I just finished my coffee and run and I’m a little fired up.

Last edited:
Last living collaborator in the US? I think not.

Steve Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”
George Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”
Steve Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?"
George Soros: “No.”

He was 9 yrs old.

<Dany07>

He was 9 yrs old.

<Dany07>

Those are his own words. If that's not collaboration, nothing is.

The Holocaust didn't begin in Hungary until 1944 when he was Hitler Youth age. A reminder that the Hitler Youth were deployed in 1944 and 1945. Younger than many of the partisans killed throughout Europe and China among other places, in the Warsaw Uprising and etc.. Younger than Polish ten-year olds condemned for not doing anything to help the Jews. Same age as the JROTC cadet killed in Parkland protecting others.

You were better at defending Zuffa's shady business practices.

Back