UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

I've never used 5dimes for live betting before. Using it on my cell phone, do I click live betting ultra or extra?

I couldn't find any live MMA lines in between rounds
It’s through the main menu under fighting you have to go to live

Not in ultra or extra

Between rds only

One last parlay...

UFC: Andre Fili - Michael Johnson. Bout Odds Michael Johnson -102
UFC: Justin Gaethje - James Vick. Bout Odds Justin Gaethje +111
UFC: Tim Williams - Eryk Anders. Bout Odds Eryk Anders -1429
UFC: Cortney Casey - Angela Hill. Total Rounds Over 2.5 -500
UFC: Jake Ellenberger - Bryan Barberena. Total Rounds Under 1.5 -122

Anders DEC and small on Williams SUB next. Hoping for a snoozefest

Hahahaha Jimmy cracking those Yamasaki jokes <45>

Did they just say the Alcantara/Sandhagen ref was pulled for the rest of the night? First time this has happened?

Just putting it out there, i'm very confident on MJ and Gaethje. Cannot believe both are the dogs....

I've never heard of that before. Pleasantly surprised.
I thought I heard Karyn say it after they cracked the Yamasaki jokes, but I wasn't paying much attention tbh. Would be nice if someone else can confirm it. Because I didn't know they could actually do that.

Did they just say the Alcantara/Sandhagen ref was pulled for the rest of the night? First time this has happened?

Nebraska AC is like "Uhh, how about we don't be the first state to have a UFC fighter die in the octagon..."

Just putting it out there, i'm very confident on MJ and Gaethje. Cannot believe both are the dogs....
MJ has lost 5 out of his last 6. I like him in this matchup to, but it's really hard to be confident in him

im 2-3 overall up 5$ currently here are my prop bets starting the main card

9 fights go to a dec+953( all 6 fights need to end in a dec)
2 fights go to a dec+8750( no more fights can end in Dec)
10 fights go to a dec+2525(loss)

1 fight ends in ko+1540(Loss)
9 fights end in ko+30800(Loss)
0 fights end in ko+9350(loss)

6 fights end in sub+2875(3 of final 6 fights need to end in sub)
0 fights end in sub+1460(Loss)
5 fights end in sub+1075( 2 of final 6 fights need to end in sub)

Anders wins by dec+349 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!! I also need anders harcore on draftkings

DlfQI9tXcAEowjW.jpg

FYI

I thought I heard Karyn say it after they cracked the Yamasaki jokes, but I wasn't paying much attention tbh. Would be nice if someone else can confirm it. Because I didn't know they could actually do that.

They did say it, I heard it too! Hopefully this can set a precedent for punishing shitty reffing.

Hopefully the finishes keep coming this main card

the ufc is so dumb

Coming off a boring ass regular season baseball game (that still probably drew more viewers) they cut this promo...

"here's 5 minutes worth of video and commentary for the main event, now watch 2 and a half hours of other fights before we get there"

Back