UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

Fuck yeah, glad the the fdgtd had better odds than Alves itd because I was looking to hit that lol

Got in 0.5u on Krause +140, missed the +240 but at least it's something

LOL what a gift + odds were on Krause after rd 1. Alves looked flat and Krause was eating him alive. Beautiful.
Yea I was being greedy wanting better odds and just decided to pass

95% fade of Warlley Alves on DraftKings~

No shares of James Krause.

Never trust a juiced brazilian in the usada era

Only made 3 units on that through live betting, should have bet more. Even when I win I'm not happy. lol

Fuck yeah, glad the the fdgtd had better odds than Alves itd because I was looking to hit that lol

Got in 0.5u on Krause +140, missed the +240 but at least it's something

Lol Krause was +240 live after rd1?

Where?

Out of all the underdogs, I didn't predict Krause pulling it off.

I've never used 5dimes for live betting before. Using it on my cell phone, do I click live betting ultra or extra?

I couldn't find any live MMA lines in between rounds

so krause was the dog no one talked about or even considered xd

Great performance from Krause, had a gameplan and implemented it very well, best he's looked in a long time. Going up in weight probably a big part of that

Hope you parlay bettors learned a lesson, I thought Alves was going to win too but I'd have to be sick in the head to bet him at the number he was. Guy lost to Bam Bam at the end of the day

somehow won 0.75 units on that fight thanks to krause live bet.

Got 10u on Krause +120, one and a half minute in r2 with Krause with clear control, unbelievable, Betway thank you!
Nice one! I used to rob Betway with LB as well, but they limited me a while back because of it. Hope they will let you keep robbing them a little longer bro

Back